Reviews for Logan, the Universe, and Everything
intstebri chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
May I do that..? Please don't kick my ass for that, I really loved this too, I just take the liberty of re-arrange the lines, just to show another way to see that (which, for me, raced the intensity from the beginning to the end).

Please excuse-me if your not happy of that!

The cause of shine and rain,

The source of light and heat,

The purpose of my freedom,

The center of my system,

The point of life and death.

My own beloved weakness,

My constant protector,

My reassuring rock,

My anchor against drifting,

My one immobile point,

My origin, my zero.

The knowledge that I’m blessed,

The focus of my feelings,

The partner that I craved,

The essence of my being,

The reason that I breathe.
X-318 chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
I love all your poems; they are a great short read once in awhile. And this is no different, I honestly don’t think your title is that bad really, it’s a little sappy but other than that, it serves its purpose right. That was brilliant, one thing I struggled on was the very last line the, I’m part. In my head it sounded better as I am, but that’s for you to decide. I think it’s great that it can be aimed at Logan to Max or even the other way around. Those were some powerful words, with a lot of meaning and thought behind them. I seriously can’t choose a favourite verse they were all as good as one another. “The reason that I breathe” just like in BBWW the amount of times they have saved each others lives, just by being there in some cases. I could relate each line to some major event that has happened in their lives together. It was so moving, the use of words were excellent and just fit perfectly in place. I like to think its Max’s feeling for Logan, he has been there for her through thick and thin, always her “anchor”, it was so beautiful. How could anyone say Max and Alec are supposed to be together after reading that? Excellent work, and keep it up, I’ll always be waiting for more when you get the time.

Here are some title ideas, they are probably crap but I thought I’d give it a shot;

The centre of my soul

My one and only everything

My reason for being

Life

Forever

Closest to heaven

I’m yours

Safe

Meant to be

Kay I’ve probably gone on enough now and some of those are sappier I think, if you hate them, you hate them, I think the simpler they are the better really, you could always choose a line from the poem, I like the rock bit myself. Peace. Out X-318
Babyangel86 chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
its sweet... i like it...
Maria656 chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
The poem is great!

Loved the line "My own beloved weakness" -A title maybe?