Reviews for The Girl That Captured His Heart
CasaCan chapter 57 . 4/14/2013
Wow. 57 amazing chapters but such a horrible ending :'( Took me quite a while to read it all but it was worth it. I really dislike that you made it so she had to die in the end. She was an amazing character. Suited Sesshy perfectly :)
wolves134 chapter 57 . 5/17/2012
will there be a sequal?
bur bur chapter 25 . 2/9/2012
i lked the beggening but im geting in the middle and im starting to not like it sesshomaru is way out charater its just not him
Vic chapter 24 . 4/25/2010
hey, i luv the story, it's great, but sesshy is REALY out of character P
hermonine chapter 57 . 7/16/2007
*sniff* such a sad ending...*sniff* Great story. Keep up the good work.
Tabby chapter 57 . 6/15/2007
Hey Ashley,I have to say that after reading this story...YOU ARE MY FAVORITE AUTHOR!. You put so much hardwork and passion into it. You even made me cry, and it;s hard to do that. But anyways, awesome story.
oldestmaiden chapter 57 . 6/6/2007
I really hate that this story was so good that I set up reading it all night only to end up crying in different parts and then crying again at the end. I swear I've got to start reading the reviews first.
Whimsical Incantations chapter 57 . 11/24/2006
Oh my gosh-I just cried my eyes out..that was beautiful. Just write happier ones. :) But it was an excellent story. Sesshoumaru was great too.
SimplyBit chapter 57 . 11/18/2006
*sniff sniff* the sad and sweet at the same time..but I still wish Kagome was the one with Sesshomaru. O well I'd never want as some people say 'My Idol' to die. Who'd a thunk that a goth girls idol would be a preppy girl(no offence)
hentai18ancilla chapter 57 . 9/30/2006
I really liked this story; it was long, filled with descriptions which really made me visualize the place-at times funny but sometimes sad, all in all it was very well rounded. Kaori is such a cool character! Anyways, I hope you write other stories. Demon liver? Hehe.

Btw you wrote 458 pages single space with 12 font. OMG! This was like a REAL story. DO IT AGAN!

-Dani.

I luv you, u are my new muse
hentai18ancilla chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
That was cool, I'm surprised you don't have more reviews.

-dANI.
Ella Sunn chapter 2 . 8/14/2006
so the story is that kaori is kagome and sesshomaru is inu yasha
White Alchemist Taya chapter 57 . 8/9/2006