Reviews for Extra Incentive
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 6 . 5/9/2015
Aaaah. Adorable. You just have to love Remus. There is literally no way you can't. He's Remus. This was cute.
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
Hahaha. James will now come out with all O's.
peanut-butter-mouse chapter 6 . 3/16/2015
Awwww, so cute :3 I absolutely loved this story.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/28/2014
This was such a pleasure to read. This fic absolutly adorable. You are such and amazing and talented writer. Please write more managing stuff like this. :)
thegirlwhoflies chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
I love it :)
thestaganddoe chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I find it highly unlikely Dumbledore would allow that and also, James along with Sirius was the smartest kid in their year. Though I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy this chapter xD
MadiOfTheSun chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
WHAT? NO KISS?
tarkheena chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
I'm a little bit in awe right now at how well you managed to write James and Lily. Not everyone gets them right, but yours are spot-on. Lovely story, I enjoyed it immensely. (:

- Evanesco Amortentia
Abandoned Account1111111111111 chapter 6 . 8/28/2011
That was an amazing story. I am sorta speechless now.
Darakhshandeh chapter 6 . 7/5/2011
I really liked this - it was so much fun to read and your historical knowledge was an extra little delight. Your characterisation was really good,too, although my personal take on James would have been that he wouldn't need any help with academic work, as Remus describes him in Book 5 as having been 'the best' in the school, including academic excellence. Nonetheless, I really enjoyed it.
Claire Lafleur chapter 6 . 6/12/2010
Amazing!

Your Lily and James are so real and believable. And so are all your other characters.

I love that they both changed for each other. A lot of stories only have james change, but I think both of them changing tells that us that they both love each other and that their feeling are finally mutual.
the emerald dragonfly chapter 3 . 3/31/2010
loved this3
quill.is.mightier chapter 6 . 3/25/2010
Very nice!
pixileanin chapter 6 . 1/16/2010
Very sweet. I enjoyed this!
okok123 chapter 6 . 10/21/2009