Reviews for The Chimera's Call
AliceCullen3 chapter 18 . 1/30
Emmaline341 chapter 18 . 9/5/2013
*Sniff* I feel like I'm gonna cry!

Such a beautiful tale.

ZexSoul chapter 18 . 7/19/2013
Sorry for asking. I mean your story is great and all. But what about Ron & Hermione? Or even Rhapsody?
Anyway, it is one of the most interesting plot I have ever read for a fanfic regard about Harry jailed in Azkaban.
Kris chapter 18 . 6/23/2013
Needs some sort of resolution for the other characters: Hermione, etc.
shadowgrl94 chapter 18 . 4/1/2013
the ending to this was perfect :)
Saruviasm chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
And harry has a hair fetish
scarlettmeadows chapter 18 . 10/6/2012
argh! I wanted more! _

Lumcer chapter 18 . 8/3/2012
Interesting (lol i accidentally typed Ingesting the first time) story... What happened to Harry's pet? And did Ron and Mione get what was coming to them? thanks for the story!

junsui-nozomi chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Do you have this story on another site?
Obscene Cupcake chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
so many spelling mistakes, so many grammar mistakes. driving me nuts... also, exhausted. story good though. cave man talk review, cause too tired for full sentences.
Obscene Cupcake chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
so many tense mistakes, spelling mistakes *twitch*

can I please fix this for you?
sab chapter 18 . 1/3/2012
very nice disturbing at the end but an all rounded great 4 writing it.
Talizora chapter 9 . 8/4/2011
When I read: "The trick of it was to let everyone else think he was still a helpless little lamp." All I could hear in my head was the scene in the first movie where Hagrid says "Harry, you're a wizard!" and Harry says, "I'm a what?" accept it's: "Harry, you're a lamp!" had me in a fit of giggles for a good ten minutes! Perhaps re-editing this story might be a good idea?
TrudyW chapter 5 . 6/26/2011
Well I got this far in spite of the poor grammar, however after reading your review responses I won't be reading any more. Thanks for the story anyway.
Emriel chapter 18 . 4/23/2011
hum. . i feel bad for skimming some chapters just to find out what exactly does Voldemort want with Harry. I loved the brief slash with them and I kept on wondering if... what if Voldemort did win *_*

. oh well. it was nice and awesome~