Reviews for Harry Potter and the Secret Keeper
Val chapter 14 . 5/30/2001
Hello, I just noticed that you've been putting too much exclamation marks at the end of sentences.
Silvestria chapter 21 . 5/30/2001
I'm not an H/G shipper, but if I was, I'm sure I would have loved it! Saying that, it was very written and Ron's reaction was hilarious.
Phalanx Dragon not signed in chapter 21 . 5/29/2001
*sigh* lol, I loved it, it was a little short but it was cool all the same! couldn't have done it better myself (by a long shot). well, hurry up with the next chapter. can't wait to read it, and Keep Writing! ~Phalanx
Hedwig23 chapter 21 . 5/29/2001
Nooooo, there has to be more than just one more chapter! This is soooo good. You need to keep going with this, PLEASE! You make Harry and Ginny soooo cute together. I am also very curious to how Gred and Forge (hee hee) are going to take the H/G news! Anyways, keep going!
Beth chapter 20 . 5/29/2001
Great but "making me sound like a Brit" what is that supposed to mean. We're not all pompous and all tally ho like evryone in America thinks, were just like you,except without the accent.
Silverpen chapter 14 . 5/29/2001
Man, this is a great story! I really enjoy your writing style - you'v go a lot of patience to write chapters this big, and so many. Getting good!
WingedVictory chapter 21 . 5/29/2001
*sigh* I love witnessing the blossoming of true love. *sigh* Harry and Ginny should be together forever just like Lily and James. Till death do them part. I got a little sentimental during the whole birthday scene. That was fantastic.
Lesley chapter 21 . 5/29/2001
Finally, harry and ginny together. i really like it cos im a huuuge h/g shipper. i really think that if you try to round the whole story off in one more chapter it would spoil it. at least three chapters would be suffice because if you want to make it rowling-style you need to write at least one chapetr on the story title, one on the banquet and one on the hogwarts express when they are all travelling home - just to conclude the story. dont rush it, you'll spoil a good thing.
Darth Yoda chapter 21 . 5/29/2001
Don't stop here! The force is strong with this story... And get some more mean and nasty Voldie in there!
Elsebeth Fishnips chapter 21 . 5/29/2001
oh my god! That was lovely! * Sniff sniff* I really like the bit with Harry's parents too that was sad but sweet. ;)
BloodOfAmber chapter 21 . 5/29/2001
GREAT! love it!
Bandy chapter 21 . 5/28/2001
Excellent chapter, just one to go? You have to be kidding, I think you should do at least 20 more.
nikalee chapter 21 . 5/28/2001
Harry and Ginny forever!
Tinabedina chapter 21 . 5/28/2001
Awwww. Great fic! Can't wait for the next part!
Ally2 chapter 20 . 5/28/2001
*sobbing loudly* That was so sad! Harrys' Parents, Peter, Sirius! It was all to much for me!
411 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »