Reviews for Harry Potter and the Secret Keeper
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 10/31/2010
Malfoy knows who Mrs Figg is? Could she really be a witch? And is she going to be teaching at Hogwarts? Is Daphne really her niece? And what school is she transferring from? Ginny is very probably going to hex you into next week for calling her a little girl Harry. And what was Colin doing in Knockturn Alley and why would Harry, Ron, and Hermione not be concerned that a shopkeeper helped him? He was acting very strange when they met up with him.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 10/31/2010
Inspired thought: Is Mrs Figg the Secret Keeper? I am still guessing she's a Squib and the letter is to her sister. So maybe Daphne really is her niece and it belonged to her mother? Just have a gut feeling Harry is wrong about Mrs F being a witch. And where was Mrs F when Harry was looking for her?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 10/31/2010
Mrs Figg and Daphne are playing their roles well. If I'm right and she is Tonks, that explains how Sirius knew where to find Harry. Really like the way Hermione talks to Malfoy. About time she backed him into a few corners. So Ron is not the male Gryffindor Prefect in this story. It's not Harry, so it has to be Neville, Dean, or Seamus. Unless there are more new characters we haven't met. The Weasley's don't seem to be in on the plan about where Harry's staying for the summer. Hope nothing bad's going to happen to any of them. The idea of having the Amulet isn't a bad one. It's supposed to help with his spells and it will call Sirius and Remus. Both good things. Very weird thought. There is no way Daphne could be Sirius. That would be way to weird.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
Hope we find out why it's so important that Dumbledore keep from Harry that Daphne is a witch and Mrs Figg is a Squib. He is old enough and smart enough not to let on to anyone else that he knows. And they are sure intent on not letting him find out. They don't know he heard them last night. Guessing this is part of your mystery.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
So Daphne is Harry's age? I'm betting not. Bet she's not even Mrs Figg's niece. Could it possibly be Tonks? The crash in the kitchen made me instantly think of her. Can a metamorphmagus hold a change that long? She would be able to be herself at night and when Harry wasn't around. It would be just like Dumbledore to pull something like this. We do know for sure she's a witch.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
First chapter sounds like it might be fun. Harry hasn't yet discovered Mrs Figg is a Squib and knows all about the magical world. Is Daphne a witch?
matrixdestiny chapter 22 . 5/28/2009
Ah! You can't just leave it like that!

Well, it's been almost 8 years, so I guess you can just leave it like that. But it is so entertaining! Thanks for writing it, and please continue!
chst chapter 22 . 1/24/2009
Wow, it's great! To bad you didn't wrote more. It could have been a good last chapter, but since you revieled something so important and new, you can't just quit then! or you shouldn't, at least. But anyway, thanks for this fic!
Jen chapter 22 . 3/11/2008
I nearly burst into tears when i realized this wasn't finished, the aura thing is so interesting and original and dangit I was so looking forward to reading more. Thats it, I'm adopting Lab's 'Bus Theory' (Never read a story that isnt finished because you never know, the author might be hit by a bus and never finish it! You'll be left hopelessly wanting to know what happens next!)
Tassel630 chapter 22 . 1/23/2008
This is probably the most creative story I've ever seen on this site. I understand that you haven't updated this in seven years. But no story is a real story without an ending! You would make so many people happy if you were to take this up again! You have many devoted fans - I now count myself among them - and this story has wonderful potential! It would be absolutely amazing if you were to pick this up again. Please, consider it.
DeathlyPhoenix chapter 22 . 7/10/2007
this is good, can you do Voldemort? please update soon!
hahaha-evil chapter 22 . 7/10/2006
snape
Anonymouse aka boo chapter 22 . 3/8/2006
Wow! This is really good. I loved reading it. Umm, a character to have described... what about Dumbledore, Neville,all the teachers. once again, loved it!
Emmeline Black chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
I love this story! I really want to read the rest and find out what the auras mean. You haven't updated this for four years so I'm not really expecting another chapter, but it'd be really great if you could finish it. Keep up the great work!

~Alice
no name chapter 22 . 12/14/2003
hey. this is a good story. but uve gotta update it sometime!
411 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »