Reviews for Harry Potter and the Secret Keeper
Brian W. Whiting Scotty chapter 22 . 11/4/2003
yes have him check out the staff table at the banquet then the table for each house having a distinkly difrent a aura for each ya dobby and winky the house elves for his aura journal
DSDragon chapter 22 . 7/6/2003
I suggest Snape's aura.
SkiBum chapter 22 . 6/9/2003
Hi! Great Chappie! You should describe Snape's aura. It would prove whether he was really as Daphne sees him or as Harry Ron and Hermione see him. Keep it up! Please don't kill Harry though. Update soon!

Individual-9086 chapter 22 . 10/23/2002
Great job, this isn't the end right? I think you need to start building up to your biggest conflict, or else it might seem kind of thrown together.
Individual-9086 chapter 18 . 10/23/2002
Great job on another excellent chapter. Keep up the good work!
Individual-9086 chapter 16 . 10/23/2002
idol not idle

idol- hero, role model

idle- inactive, lazy

great job though, you've still kept me enthralled. Can't wait to hear more.
Individual-9086 chapter 8 . 10/23/2002
This is a great story, I love it. You seem to have it all, action, romance and drama. Keep it up. But it is a little obvious that it is RON that hermione likes in this chapter. Try to be a little more subtle maybe. Well, great job, keep writing.
Lady Greensleeves chapter 22 . 6/11/2002
Jag vill se Remus aura! Du skriver ju hur bra som helst! *älskar dina berättelser* Och förlåt att jag skriver på svenska, jag har lite sjuk humor...

Phoenix Argent chapter 22 . 3/2/2002
I love your story! Write more! I wanna know what happens next!Pretty please...:)
bb chapter 3 . 2/11/2002
look, ive been waiting for months to read the next chapter. do us all a favor and UPDATE!
sara hillen of gryffindor chapter 22 . 2/3/2002
sara hillen of gryffindor chapter 13 . 2/3/2002
its really good, but before u had harry suggest that angelina johnson be captain of the quidditch team, and not, u have her be graduated last year
Ayla Pascal chapter 21 . 1/16/2002
Very very good. I like it!

Want to read my fics? /authorlinks/Ayla_pascal/
Kathy chapter 22 . 12/30/2001
I adore your writing. I'm 47 and obsessed with Harry Potter. My kids say that it's a cult and I am its leader. The fan fics are getting me through the desperation for book five. You and Imogene are my favorites ... Please get out chapter 23 as soon as you can. By the way, it would really be fun to see some special aura for Dobby and the house elves.

SunBurnED chapter 22 . 12/4/2001
I Love this story!... and I really want to see tha auras of Fred and George... are they different?... oh well... c-ya!
411 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »