Reviews for Harry Potter and the Secret Keeper
Demiguise1 chapter 20 . 11/30/2001
I love this story and Sirus being pardoned. Woooohaaaa! :) I hope that J.K. will do that in her books.
Demiguise1 chapter 17 . 11/30/2001
Memoires are people with very special powers. I really enjoyed this chapter and learning Daphne's history. Ginny is involved with another ala Chamber of Secrets though I do hope she is ok.
Demiguise1 chapter 16 . 11/30/2001
Wow Colin used a Dark Art object and he didn't even know about that. I think You Know Who AKA Voledemort is somehow involved. I love your stories and will keep reading them
yerbroham chapter 22 . 11/29/2001
Wow, that was freaking amazing! I just read the entire story from start to finish (I couldn't put it down!).

What an excellent ending too. I look forward to seeing all the different aura's from different characters. I'd love to see Dumbledore's & Hagrids. I imagine Dumbledore's is electrifyingly white or blue (like power arching from his person). Hagrid's is probably red, kinda pulsating because of his massive size & strength.

What an excellent way to introduce a special power. I like the idea of some wizards/witches having abilities others don't, no matter how talented they may be. Reminds me of the Parsel tongue gift Harry has too. He must be quite a powerful wizard to have two unique gifts & being able to do advanced magic (Expecto Pratonum). Either that, or he just has great genes!

Anyway, I really enjoyed this story. Keep up the good work.

Pete
Snowlily not signed in chapter 22 . 11/27/2001
wow- i love this story! please write more soon! i think Snape's aura should be blue also. (because he's good, but not that good so he's not white) i think that snape is good inside... anyway i just wanted to say... i love this story, and please write more soon!
Snowlily chapter 18 . 11/27/2001
lalala! Padfoot is free! lalala! Ginny and Harry are gunna get together! lalala! *jumps around happily* oopz! *looks around embaressed* nobody saw that! (lol!)
hi chapter 22 . 11/12/2001
ever going 2 finish the story?
lovestruckbyanelf chapter 22 . 10/11/2001
I don't perosnally care about the auras you can always do them lata...! Just hurry up with the stinkin story!
lovestruckbyanelf chapter 21 . 10/11/2001
OH I LOVE IT! I'm all smiley right now! :-) H/G FOREVA! !
jon chapter 22 . 10/10/2001
i need more so please send to me asap i love it so uch you are very clever.
Author By Night chapter 22 . 10/9/2001
Awesome! But one q.: Wouldnt Lily have known not to trust Peter?
Jestana chapter 8 . 10/9/2001
Wonderful so far! Sorry I can't write a longer review, but I've gotta scoot!
Freda Potter chapter 22 . 9/29/2001
AAhhh, hehe, then the white aura is faithful like Ginny, and darker until black is unfaithful? eh, go on
Aardvaark chapter 22 . 9/25/2001
Let me say I just found this fic today, so bang went my afternoon's work! I liked it a lot. All your usual lightness and humour, with a plot as well. Even more for my money! Can I put a request in for Prof. Flitwicks aura, and Dobby's? Can Harry read non-human auras? Hope the next chapter's out soon!
MorpheusD chapter 21 . 9/24/2001
come on dude! get the next chap up!
411 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »