Reviews for Harry Potter and the Secret Keeper
Fae chapter 8 . 6/18/2001
URG! I CAn BELIEVE U MAKE HARRY OUT TO BE SO STUPID! URG! It's really getting on my NERVES... (had to get that out) sorry, but i love ur story tho!- robbie
lyssador chapter 22 . 6/16/2001
I like it! So what do the different auras mean? And how can he tell if it's a Death Eater or not? And is the book REALLY destroyed? Please hurry up and write the next chapter!
Jilliana chapter 2 . 6/15/2001
Alphie! This is so cute! Daphne is definitely not you- but she is really cute. I can't wait to read more, but I'm off to write for myself. Jilly :o)~
nikki2 chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
great story i cant wait 4 the nest part
Laura aka Rose chapter 15 . 6/15/2001
THIS IS REALLY GOOD! However, I have been on for 3 hours, and I wanna nap!
Gemma chapter 22 . 6/15/2001
Cool as always. What about Snape,s aura?
QtPie079 chapter 22 . 6/14/2001
Gr8 story! I love it! Do Dumbledore! I want 2 see that! Post the next part sooN!
Fearless chapter 22 . 6/14/2001
Dumbledore's Aura should be described... I like that story... write more quick!
Silverpen chapter 22 . 6/14/2001
I love it... you're stories are awesome! I can't wait for another!

Snape - Reddish Aura (Spiteful and cruel, but not really evil).

Black Aura - Evil.

Flashing Grey Aura - Under Imperius Curse.

That'd be a great teaser for another story... a really odd or confusing aura that makes Harry wonder why the person that has it has it! I don't know. All I knw is I love the story, I can't wait for the next chapter, and I can't wait for another!
Silverpen chapter 21 . 6/14/2001
Wonderful. I think this chapter was really moving, I did! You're inspirational and bold writing style captivates me and leaves me thirsy for more.
Silverpen chapter 20 . 6/14/2001
This is so cool... and so sad... and so incredible. Not to be rude, but I was also thinking of Sirius Black exhonorated by the ministry in my book, and he would even get to see his parents again (Can't wait!) I'm loving this story. Keep writing, your an incredible author!
Silverpen chapter 18 . 6/14/2001
BEST... CHAPTER... YET!
Silverpen chapter 16 . 6/14/2001
I read it. An I'm more than glad to review it!
Silverpen chapter 15 . 6/14/2001
This story is awesome! I don't see any problems with it. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

What's up with Daphne, though?
Kate chapter 22 . 6/13/2001
I'd like to have Dumbledor'd aura described, that may be hard but I think that your up to the challenge! Please be quick about posting the next chapter!
411 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »