Reviews for Another Day
Burn72 chapter 10 . 1/14/2010
Aybarra chapter 10 . 2/17/2007
That was a great story. I love it. Thank you.
Orion84 chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Beautifully done story. Out of all of the different storylines that I have read and the different ways that Carter and O'Neill get together, this is one that I had never thought about at all - especially seeing as to which that once Alec was out of the episode, I never thought of him being planetside again. But, once again, a very nicely wirtten story and a definite favorite of mine.

feb04 chapter 10 . 8/22/2005
well done ! that was great sorry for the late update have been on holiday.
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 10 . 8/17/2005
Great ending.
Rach5 chapter 10 . 8/16/2005
awesome story. u had me in tears at some of the parts. Great! well Done.
spike247uk chapter 10 . 8/16/2005
That was a great fic, got very teary eyed at the end!
Natters chapter 10 . 8/16/2005
YEAY! Whoo HOO! great fic. i love a happy ending
Maggie Eaton chapter 10 . 8/15/2005
Terrific story. Tugged at my heartstrings. And I am so a sucker for happy endings! Thanks!
RomieG chapter 10 . 8/15/2005
AWESOME! I loved it!
GateSeeker2 chapter 10 . 8/15/2005
Ah *clap clap clap* very nice and touching. Glad that they ended up together! I was a little disappointed that the story wrapped up so quickly, but I enjoyed the ending. Thanks for the read! :-)
Veep chapter 10 . 8/15/2005
It was a wonderful story. Thanks for taking the time to write and post it!
Leilina chapter 10 . 8/15/2005
Yeah! I love it. It was really perfect, and I'm so glad they are finally together. Keep writing, I really enjoy reading your stories!
kittn chapter 9 . 8/15/2005
Wow! I was almost mad at you for a minute when I thought Sam was dead, but I loved the explanation. The plot, in my opinion, is brilliant! Jack could go through a lot of healing by having another child to care for the right way.

Is Daniel going to find out about his friends' secrets? Will Teal'c come to mourn Sam and be confused at her sudden appearance? Will I stop asking annoying questions? I'm tuned in and waiting for another chapter.
changingisbetter chapter 10 . 8/15/2005
Great ending. Great story. An epilogue maybe?

So lovely. I loved Jack's proposal.