Reviews for Spoofy!
Shadow in the Rain chapter 2 . 5/6/2007
hahahaa...
dellacouer chapter 3 . 9/16/2006
HA HA that was the funniest satire I think I've ever read on this site. You crack me up Great work. I was laughing throughout...people even started looking at me funny. Smiles. Very fun, and some great points.

Della
Earlier Today chapter 4 . 9/15/2006
Saw you asking about happy vampires...they seriously do exist. And she's in high school...or maybe it's junior high...anyway. Check it out:

Oh, and I had a lot of trouble keeping my laughter internal so as to not get caught reading fanfics during work.
StitchWitch chapter 4 . 7/7/2006
I write about happy vampires. Please update... Ok, I lost my knitting again... oh look a birdie... ook, yeah, I;m easily distracted... nice story before I forget... I giggled so hard my younger brother had to take my kool-aid away from me.. I like kool-aid... especially the lemonade stuff... I dont like pink... I'll just shut-up now I think...
MetroidFreak chapter 2 . 5/16/2006
Chapter 2 THE FUNNIEST THING...EVER! I love it! I actually like pairings, but it is so true how everyone argues over the pairings. Great job!

-DrkHunterX
cupcakies chapter 3 . 5/10/2006
"I don't think I have heard of an author who has expressed their hatred toward these subjects before via comedy!"

Aka-I laughed so hard I nearly fell off my chair!
cupcakies chapter 4 . 5/9/2006
Wow. I don't think I have heard of an author who has expressed their hatred toward these subjects before via comedy! The Mary Sue chapter had a big point. It seems as though whenever I read a FanFiction with some random made-up character in it they always take a page to describe their freaking hair (but not all the time)! I mean it's just hair people! Seriously. I usually like pairings, but not when people argue over them. Ch. 3 on depression was also hilarious! I hate it though when people make Starfire obsessed with Robin and Raven so depressed like you mentioned. As for the crossovers, I don't really read stories with crossovers and I don't think I ever will. Well, enough of my opinion. I will be waiting for you to update soon! In the meantime I think I will start reading Sulphur and Brimstone. Eek! Sorry for my extremely long review!
Jellibabe chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Oh good god I always laugh at this. The hair monologue, and, just, everything! Mary-Sue perfectly captured, and I can't type more right now because I'm too weak from laughing.
Vandagirl chapter 2 . 2/21/2006
Oh my gosh! That was seriously the funniest thing I have ever read! I mean... ok, let me just split it up for you:

The Mary-Sue thing... totally cracked me up. That whole paragraph about her hair was making me roll on the floor laughing, kay? I mean, it's true: most Mary-Sues DO have the perfect hair. For me... that'd be blue and black, long, soft, etc. But whatever. I'd only make a character like that as a joke. I sort of have a Mary Sue in one of my stories, but she's not super-MarySueish, you know what I mean? Anyways, the way the Titans burned her was pretty sweet. Loved it, loved it, loved it!

The Pairings: Those reporters represent all of the TT fandom almost. I mean seriously, WHY make the tiniest "hints" such a big deal? I especially loved the whole BBRae bit where she knocked him on the head with a golf club. Oh yeah, definitely TRUE LOVE! I HEAR WEDDING BELLS! OH! AND DON'T FORGET THE GOLF CLUBS! Ah... that was funny. And NONE OF THE TITANS ARE GAY! I mean, you can write slash all you want because I can't stop you, but I feel that if you change the sexuality of a character then you change the character's character, you know what I mean? This story basically proves it. But anyways...

I'll read the other 2 chapters tomorrow. But for now, I'll see you later! Great fic! Goes to my favorites!

~Vandagirl _
Indecisive Mind chapter 4 . 1/12/2006
Lol...please update! For some reason, I found the part where it described Starfire's dancing totally hilarious. This fanfic ROCKS!
la anjita chapter 2 . 1/7/2006
I agree with you totally justified ranting at te bottom there.

Ha ha! These are awesome!
la anjita chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
HA HA HA HA HA HA hahahahhahahah. That's great! Ha, so funny. *wipes tear from eye* he he.

giggle.
FictionDeservesNoFools chapter 4 . 12/20/2005
ROFL! XD This story's awesome! The part when you started typing random stuff right in the middle like you were some overloaded robot was hilarious! Your writing style rox, make another chapter!
toenail chapter 4 . 11/20/2005
...wha? I have no idea what you just said.

Ah, who cares.

Anyways, I love it when Bubbles said, "I think that the creepy mean one with the purple hair sounds like ME!"

Hehehe. Tara Strong rocks.
Blackbird chapter 4 . 11/15/2005
Ah crappy crossovers. How I loathe thee. Mostly because I'm a fan of GOOD crossovers. And yes there are such things, I have seen them! And enjoyed them! The problem is exactly what you stated here, too many rapid fan girls crossing over shows for no other reason then two put together two people they thing would look cute together. *shudders* I hate that. so much so I wrote a huge guidline to doing crossovers on my profile page. You can check it out if you want.

Oh and it's funny that you have Havery Birdman and Kim Possible mentioned in there cause I actually AM working on a crossover with those two. Purely for comical reasons I assure you. Hopefully it'll be done sometime after I get my Titans fic done. Whenever that will be.

Haha! Prograstincation.