Reviews for Through the Ages: Tirgoviste
TemperanceBooth1 chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
Why haven't you added a new chapter? You can't end the story unfinished. It's REALLY, REALLY good. I love this story and it's very intense. I like how you mixed real people with fictional characters. The plot is great and it makes me even more curious as to what happens. I'd like to know what happens to Aislyn on her personal quest and what actually happened to Gabriel and Anna. This story is just too interesting to quit.
AriaJack chapter 6 . 8/20/2007
Never mind. I figured it out.
AriaJack chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Umm I'm trying to read your first story in this trilogy, but It's not making any sense. There's the prologue and then chapters four, five, and six. No two three or four. Could you please fix that? Bye.
Nanotech0 chapter 5 . 8/17/2007
:O yes i found it oh i found it

i read your other ones and then read 1st part of this but then i forgot name and couldn't get it and this was about a year ago and i went through every van helsing story and couldn't find it but now i have hahahah who
Kayla chapter 3 . 8/13/2007
OMGOMGOMG YOU FINALLY UPDATED! YAYY! Ive read these stories from the begining Im so happy that you up dated now off to read the rest
Kayla chapter 2 . 6/18/2006
Please update on this fanfic because I love the seris their really great and you should update on it please. bye for now
DeviantDr.Kate chapter 2 . 3/19/2006
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
PhanPhicAddict chapter 2 . 12/10/2005
UP date this series is very good your character are awsome up date soon I want to know what happens ok
Matty chapter 2 . 8/27/2005
one word brilliant
Fortune Zyne chapter 2 . 8/21/2005
Crap.
Manson chapter 2 . 8/20/2005
That would be a shock to the system. :-D

Evil just never die's does it?

Update soon!