Reviews for DEVOTION
Aw! I'm so sad that this isn't finished! (
rurouni dee chapter 3 . 5/11/2008
This is a great story. I know it's been a while since you last updated, but I still hope that you continue with it.
WittyMitty chapter 3 . 3/28/2008
awesome story

i mean it

it made me cry

but i love stories like this

keep it up

pirate
Sakura Kaoru-Chan chapter 3 . 8/25/2007
this is really good so plz update

i love it!
alwyzme chapter 3 . 8/18/2007
You have a lot really touching stories and hope that they will continue to be as emotional in the future. Wow he doesn't hold the same regard he has for Tomoe as he has for Kaoru. He's just letting Tomoe be in his life not trusting to give his heart to another. Will he seek answers to the years that separated him and Kaoru? Why didn't he question the loss of her flower shop? He knows some truth after hearing her talk to her father what else is he willing to do to for her to tell him things so long buried? Aoshi is giving a party no doubt Kaoru will be there and now that Kenshin going will it be an unforgettable night? I am rather optimistic that the story will find its end. Thanks for the read until next time.
charm chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
i really like the story. i think at is well-written although i've noticed some grammatical errors. nevertheless, i've enjoyed your story a lot. i hope you could update the next chapter of your story soon. good luck!
raven-haired angel chapter 3 . 6/2/2007
hope you could update sooner..this story is good..
starflower86 chapter 3 . 11/15/2006
hi, i'm starflower86 and i really like your story. Please continue cause i would like to see what will happen next. it's a great story so far and your idea of the story is very interesting and captivating. please continue writing and hope you have a great day.
Kaotic I. Deas chapter 3 . 7/9/2006
Nice chapter and story! I noticed that you haven't updated in awhile and I hope you not giving up on the story, it's really good! I can't wait to see what will happen at Aoshi and Misao's dinner party, until next time!
shandreanna chapter 3 . 3/9/2006
Hey you have to update this is really getting good,is Tomoe going to find out that Kaoru still loves Kenshin? Will she try to make the problem badder? I hope Kenshin falls in love with Kaoru again please let him atleast do that and tell kaoru that he love's her and that Kaoru tells Kenshin why she couldn't stay with him please don't let it be too bad. Wow that was a mouthful! Well update soon pleasey weasey suu!
Serphtears chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
I love your story! Please update soon!
angel-tears-16 chapter 3 . 12/17/2005
Its so beautiful and sad. its a bitter sweet story indeed good job on it.
New-Weeen chapter 3 . 12/16/2005
that was really interesting to me! i hope Karou's life gets better! Please update soon!
counting by midnights chapter 3 . 12/15/2005
*funny buterfly-y feeling in stomach* thats tso sad and sweet at the same time! plz update asap!
starfairy14s chapter 3 . 12/15/2005