Reviews for Leader of the Pack
MutantGirl95 chapter 6 . 1/1
LOL! I loved the end of this chapter. Great job with this one!
GirlforGod99 chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
loved it
GirlforGod99 chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
aww... Leo, This is killing him, isn't it
LeoFanGirl chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
""you know, this might not be so bad after all," Leo says quietly," LOL! so true! now he doesn't have to do the chores!
Mom: time to do your chores!
time to get injured... (JK!) lol
Vela513 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I loved this story so much!
Crazymelody chapter 6 . 10/9/2012
R u gonna keep going r u going to keep going keep going I love this story XD
BubblyShell22 chapter 6 . 5/10/2010
Awww. What an awesome ending. I'm glad they were able to catch those rogue Utroms. I also loved the ending to the story. Once again, Leo gets injured thanks to Mikey. Great job on such an awesome story. You are truly a good writer.

BubblyShell22 chapter 5 . 5/10/2010
Whoa. This can't be good. I hope everything's okay and that it's just a test Splinter is using on them. Nicely done as usual. At least nothing happened to Leo this time.

BubblyShell22 chapter 4 . 5/10/2010
Well, at least Leo's learning to listen, though it's difficult. As for Raph's first time, I have to say he did well, but I am worried about his vision. I hope nothing happens to Splinter and Leo. Great job on this.

As for your disclaimer, I can't help but remember how horrible Bratz really was. Thank goodness they took it off the air. I thought Mew Mew Power and Winx Club were way better because of all the fantasy stuff those shows had. What can I say? I love stuff like that. But Bratz was the worst. *shudders at the thought of it*

BubblyShell22 chapter 3 . 5/10/2010
Man, Leo just won't give up, will he? I guess that's what makes him a good leader. Don did a pretty good job on his turn, though I am curious as to who set off the alarms. I guess I'll keep on reading to find out. Nicely done, Cyn.

BubblyShell22 chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
Awesome chapter. Mikey always has to do things his way, doesn't he? At least Splinter was there to teach him a lesson. And poor Leo still wants to make sure everything is okay like the good leader he is. Good thing April and Casey are there to keep an eye on him. Great job with this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Awesome start so far, Cyn. Once again, I miss an excellent story. Bad Shell! Bad! *kicks self* Anyway, I'll read more later. I have to go because my mom and I are going grocery shopping when she gets home. Talk to you later.

Anticia chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
I cracked up on Leo-Raph cpnversation, and Leo stubbornly getting up - typical and so hilarious XD

Raph: "Won't help- it'll just make me want to hit him all the harder."

ROFL XD
Nala162024 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Mikey, as the leader? Oh, the world is over!
zenonaa chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
The first incident was funny. The second time was funnier. And the last time was hilarious. Great story, awesome ending! xD
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »