Reviews for The Kindest Cut
MADStar529 chapter 1 . 3/8
Great story. Loved his hair in the third one.
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
so, is this how his hair changes between 2 and 3?
Rae F. Scott chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
That was very cute ! Loved it.
Vee017 chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Yay! He got rid of that shaggy haircut! Go Padme! the only time I ever liked it was on Kamino when he was soaking wet. Have you noticed that Obi-Wan gets wet in every single prequel? ;)

Loved the back story on Padme's 'favours' she made him go skinnydipping hm? Good stuff. I love the glasses too. I can just picture those dark frame glasses that Ewan usually sports. Great story!
vegemite chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
AWW!

Loved it! Well, you know how much I luv Obi's hair in three ;) This was awesome! Perfectly steamy at the end, beautiful descriptions. Just...oh, wonderful! :D
mrs. skywalker chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
omg! i love obi wans hair cut in the third movie the best, but i dont like the beard at all. but i still love obi wan!
ME chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Wow, you seem to have read my mind! I kind of liked Ewan with the beard but that hair drove me crazy!

It isn't fair to ruin it for everyone with an awful hair cut, especially after how nice the cropped hair was on him in the first one. I could barely concentrate during the second movie though because all I wanted to do was attack that hair with a pair of sissors.