Reviews for Ramen Stand Connections
JadaImani2000 chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
Lol this is kinda funny and good at the same time. Great job!
SecretFanGirl.ox chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
woah! Crazy dream! loved it
Karuka Ikashi chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Hehe, what a wild dream XD I love how it all revolves around ramen
daffodils in spring chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
I got confused at first, especially with Itachi and Orochimaru. then I figured it had to be a dream, although I burst out laughing at the part with Kyuubi and Manda eating with Gammabunta!Awesome oneshot, the ending was cute!
Takayama Seiji chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
And here I thought I had weird dreams, this takes the prize. I like how you put it in the story, i kind of figured it was a dream the second Hinata came in and started acting sexually...at firwst I was debating if it was just a really really realy OOC Hinata.
DragonRaiderX9 chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Wait, did the dream happen exactly like that, or did you see people from your life? Just wondering, cause if I had a dream with Hinata feeding me ramen, I'd be a little worried.
Shrine Keeper of Rei Ayanami chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
What the hell goes on in your mind if you have a dream like that. You must watch a lot of Naruto if start dreaming about it. This is just crazy weird, but I got here off of your profile and I agree with you about the whole thing in that hinata and naruto should be the only people paired with eachother. May the blessings of Rei Ayanami be upon you.
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Sounds like a really good dream, i wish i could have a similar one, with the Naruto/Hinata parts in it that is )
Laura chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
That was awesome!
longhairedjuice chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
heh heh. month old ramen.

P.S. wait. your dream had practically everyone from naruto eating ramen and you were naruto?
narutogirl14 chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
I think your on something...
ihavetoomanynicknames chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
maybe you ate old ramen..nice fic
narut0-fan101 chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
that was a realy cool dream
Guybrush007 chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
That was hilarious, pure and simple. Masterfully written!
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 8/6/2005