Reviews for Sway Me
6othic V4mp1r3 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
awesome...bravo...it's sooooooo cute...i lurv this luvteam...really...

hugs and kisses,

6othic V4mp1r3
Soph chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Love it!
Slightly Sinister Sinestra chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Never again? Cool. OK, I'll be honest, i hate the pairing. But i actually really enjoyed this. As in, really enjoyed it. Good job.
Det0x45 chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
I can't get over how much I love this fic. The lyrics are unbelieveable, and the story just steals my heart. This is awesome and I want to read it again. Breath taking...
the Black Rose chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
ACK! Why never again, Lacus? You SHOULD be kissing Athrun. *pushes Lacus closer to Athrun*

Lacus: *blush*

Athrun: *blush*

Oy. Anyway, nice story. Very emotional. I enjoyed it. And yay for sequels! :D Love, Rose
NoinK chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
very nice! i love it! but i don't understand why lacus said 'never again' in the end...hmm...if you wan to continue this fic, I'll fully support you!
Brazilianangelz chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
that was so sad and how they weren't together in the end please write a sequel! this time let lacus and athrun be together cause they are the perfect couple
Unmei chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
This was very, very well done. I really liked how you portrayed both Lacus and Athrun's feelings toward eachother in this story. It was quite beautiful and it's one of the best Athrun x Lacus stories I've read in quite a while. Well, keep up the excellent writing and I look forward to reading more of your work.
Kireibattousai not logged in chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Do a sequel 0, it's sad they had to part ;_;. *Glares at Kira and makes him turn into ash* now they can be together *ties up Cagalli* haha ..
jessi chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
i loved it and all your other stories! keep writing and dont let ur talent be waisted _