Reviews for Scratch and Sniff
fiesa chapter 1 . 4/18/2010

Hm, I seem at a loss of words after reading this story...

This ones a really, really beautiful - even if horribly sad still beautiful story. I love the Team Yellow Flash, and I think youve captured the four sometimes rather opposing characters wonderfully. Somehow youve gone from war-but-happiness to utter loneliness and emptiness in this story, but I think starting with Obito wo died first, following with Minato who was the next to die and ending with Rin and Kakashi - who stay behind - was a great decision. I loved Minatos part - him seeing the world in colors is beautiful, as beautiful as him getting used to listening and then finally realizes the most beautiful sound is the sound of his team fighting, talking or bickering...

The Kakashi-part fit him well, him walking to the cenotaph and wondering how he can go on with the newest name on the stone.

And Rins part is the saddest of all... Especially because both she and Kakashi realize not even they can help each other to get over the losses theyve made.

As much as I love happy endings, this story was absolutely awesome and the ending just right the way is was. A great job!
Eldr-Fire chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Grammar a bit messy, with lots of words lumped together, but all in all it wasn't that bad, conventions-wise. I almost cried during Yondy's section... Rin's was my least favorite, but meh. It was all good~
wellduh chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
This needs more reviews. Wonderfully depressing. Loved Obito to bits.
Only Secret chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
it's a strong piece...with overwhelming emotions. It seems like 4 lil' tibbits of Kakashi's team...but it seems to join together terribly well. Great stuff!
kakashidiot chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Amazing! I'm kind of thinking/working on a prequel idea myself - now I guess I'll have to exceed higher standards!

I really like the way you encapsulate each of their thoughts! It kinda made me weepy.

I hope this isn't a oneshot!
sorviball chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
God, I think you will forever be my favorite author. I mean, I finish reading your fics, and I try to pinpoint what EXACTLY it is you were writing about, and I can't figure. This isn't abd thing at because it still leaves such a big impact on me. I really think that it's your insight into LIFE. I don't know if that's coming out right. I think what I'm trying to say is that although there isn't really a plot in this, you've still got me so hooked. Your fics take place in the Naruto universe, but the feelings are so raw, and the emotions are so real, that I can't help but feel as if your describing OUR world. I cease to be amazed by your poeticism. I'm constantly pausing to reread a beautifully constructed sentence or description. How long does it take for you to write these chapters? Once again, I am thoroughly amazed. Keep up the great work.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Angst makes me cheerful. There might be something wrong with that...Anyway, love the fic
Oboro chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Wow, another great fic. This just reinforces how spectacular I think you are at writing these characters. You really seem to get inside their heads and make them actual people instead of just made up characters. You give them more depth than any author I've ever read, and bring out thoughts that were only hinted at for all of us to see. Excellent work, and I can't say it enough; you're an awesome writer. Keep it up!
Nine Reeds chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Amazing, very intelligent, very insightful. Makes me realise how much I suck, you're the sort of writer I aspire to be. I'll be reading your other Naruto works very soon.
Hey-Diddle-Diddle chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Heartbreaking. M, I especially loved Yondaime (I refuse to call him Yellow Flash, refuse!). Once again, 'One day, he thinks, he'll die.' just about killed me. Wow, heartbreaking.

And Rin, I liked Rin. Poor girl, so sad and lost. They're all lost! All of them, even Yondaime (squee!).

Great, awesome, amazing. It was just so sad, and the poor team. They need love. And happiness. And peace.