Reviews for Animality
Best. Ending. Ever.
Nexina chapter 12 . 7/6
Ha! I bet Dolores looks just like Jabba the Hutt! xD
Snapefan1983 chapter 15 . 6/10
Dont end the story there! What voldy moody dies by a MUGGLE GUN? If that's all it took they should have done that years ago! Hahaha brilliant though to die by muggle means since he hates smuggles ! Heheh

Harry, Hermione and Ron stood confidently despite the loss of their wands. Each wore a smirk as they raised the Muggle guns Hermione had purchased and taught them how to use. The clicking had been the sound of those guns being cocked and ready for use.

"If it's all the same to you, Tom..." Harry smiled almost pleasantly. "I think we'll take a rain check on those deaths."

BANG!
SNAPEfan1983 chapter 15 . 6/10
I hope they have CONCIDERD snape and not accidentally kill him!? His NOT a real death Easter !
Can Colin take the potion again and get a new form?
Snapefan1983 chapter 15 . 6/10
What so you mean with Molly weasley is immune to the Animality Potion?

Molly, one of those listed as immune to the Animality Potion, moved over to her husband's side and gave him a kiss. "Just as long as you remember that you're my fox."
Can hermione and the others still change into those animals on their own?
Which one did she drink? how lone will it last?
Does Draco still have the pack senses?
Was Draco in the photos too?
So it seems Draco hasn't changed his nasty attidude toward Harry Ron Finn and HERNIONE and George and Fred? Oh no more fun in the forst ? They can become animagus anyway ?
Snapefan1 chapter 11 . 6/9
Is there a threeson going on between hermione and George and Fred? ... Also are hermione and George and Fred in their animal forms when they do this? "Umm... Harry... Ron... What class did the twins have while we were in Transfiguration?"

"I think they were supposed to be in Divination, why?"

But Hermione never answered, freezing as she stepped out of the classroom and her senses went on full alert. Without even thinking of trying to say anything, she dropped her bag and tore off at top speed.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

(Here's where you might want to go back and reread the Prologue if you don't remember how it went. The next part of this chapter takes up where the Prologue left off.)

Fred and George screeched to a halt at the end of the corridor. They had finally noticed that they had lost Hermione's scent. A quick gesture and they turned, backtracking and sniffing like bloodhounds on the hunt. They couldn't let her escape. After all the times she had viciously attacked them since the situation started, they were finally going to get her back. Sure their plan was rather childish, but it was all they could bring themselves to do to the cougar.

George waved, pointing toward the door to the bathroom where the entire fiasco had started and nodded his head. Fred quickly crossed the empty corridor and tested the door only to find it latched. He rolled his eyes, like that would work, they were wizards after all. A flick of his wand and the door creaked open. Gesturing for George to guard the door, Fred slipped inside.

"We know you're in here, Hermione..." Fred called in a singsong tone as he crept into the girls' bathroom. He crouched slightly, pushing open the stalls as he went along. "You're not going to escape us... We're going to get you and once we do... You're ours."

Jumping slightly at Fred's phrasing, George's attention wandered for an instant and, in that instant, Hermione made her move.

She had been in full cougar form, body pressed against the wall as she clung to the little ledge above the door itself. Watching Fred and George from her vantage point, she took George's moment of inattention as her only chance to escape. Diving off the ledge, she twisted in midair and sprang at the startled George. Hermione actually managed to get past him and, mid-stride she shifted back to half-breed form to continue her escape.

What Hermione hadn't counted on was George's reaction time and before she had gone more than two steps in her half-breed form she found herself plastered to the floor with a much larger and heavier tiger on her back. She twisted and snarled, trying to escape.

"Got her, Fred! She sure is a tricky little minx." George lowered his voice as Fred reassured Myrtle that everything was fine and whispered in Hermione's ear. "Stop squirming like that, would you?"

Something in his tone caused Hermione to freeze and she looked over her shoulder as Fred came out to join them. Whatever she had been about to say abruptly changed. "You do know that you aren't going to get away with this, right?"

"We'll see about that, Granger." Fred cheerfully informed her as he took her arms. George stood, grabbing hold of her legs as he did and the twins carried her securely out of the castle. "This is your punishment for all of your attacks we've been forced to foil."

Ignoring Hermione's curses and efforts to escape, and the crowd their passage drew, the twins carted Hermione over to the edge of the lake. "Now, little Miss Cougar... This will teach you to cool off instead of lashing out... One. Two. Three!"

With a loud screech and a louder splash, Hermione hit the water about fifty yards into the lake!

"Wow, Fred! We should have taken our strength into account before lobbing her in like that... Hope she didn't hurt herself." George peered out at the lake while Fred and their audience laughed.

"Nah, she's fine. See?" Fred waved to Hermione as she popped to the surface. They couldn't hear her cursing very well thanks to the distance. Fred dusted off his hands. "Now that that's taken care of, what say we go down to the kitchens for a treat?"

Out in the lake, Hermione was digging around in her sodden robes as best she could. It wasn't easy with the way they tried to float up in the water. A small poit sound nearby drew her attention and she saw her wand bob to the surface. An evil grin formed on her face as she snatched it into her hand.

Two shouted curses and two brightly colored streaks of light later and she swam to shore and marched smugly back to Gryffindor Tower while the audience now got its' laughs from the twins. For the next eight hours, no one had any trouble telling the twins apart.

After all, who could mistake a sheepdog style, tiger striped, shaggy furred George for his new twin sister Fredina?

A/N: I'd just like to note that the animals chosen for the characters are not what I personally think their animagus forms would be. It's the forms that closest fit their mental state at the time the twins' potion hit them during the accident, or at least I think so. Hermione was feeling aggressive and wanting to attack Peeves for daring to touch her potion, so she became a rather aggressive and territorial cougar. I figured the twins would be slightly aggressive and territorial as well, but with a protective and playful nature right along side that and I felt that a tiger fit it best. Ron felt the urge to take flight at being caught while also wanting to attack Draco, so he became an eagle. Harry wanted to take flight as well but also wanted to protect and defend the others, so a pegasus came to mind. Ginny was in more of a playful mindset while also feeling sneaky and a bit deceptive, so she became the otter. Draco was on edge with his feelings. He was a bit aggressive, but more defensive while trying to intimidate a group of Gryffindors that didn't have a history of being intimidated by him. He just seemed wolfish to me at the time. So their forms are not their animagus forms. The reason they're taking the animagus training is because the Professors thought that since they're in the bodies of full animals, they might be able to trick their human selves out the way animagus resume their human forms. I hope that clarifies several things people might have been wondering. And once again, thank you to all my lovely reviewers! -:-:gives them pumpkin pie and hot chocolate:-:-
When they change crack fully to human will they be able to be animagus in that form they were as animals? I mean since they have the skill?
Snapefan1983 chapter 10 . 6/9
So the teachers can understand them? Dumbledore, his eyes twinkling and a smile in place, cleared his throat to get their attention. "Well, it seems we've had a bit of a set back in the curing process..."

"Gee, well isn't that an understatement of the obvious." The annoyed voice of Hermione Granger snarled across the room.

Eyes now twinkling madly, Dumbledore's smile grew. "Did we disturb you and Mr Weasley at a bad time, Miss Granger? I'm afraid in your present forms that pose does appear rather compromising..."
Snapefan1983 chapter 10 . 6/9
So they can still talk even in animal forrm? Ir is it that they can talk to each other in animal form ?