Reviews for Queen Rat
Akane Mosoa chapter 85 . 11/26/2017
Are you ever going to come to Queen Rat and finish it? I really enjoy reading it. Though I do wish the lemons were readily available, I can under stand why you aren’t accepting requests for them. After all these yrs it must be wearying to answer all that you receive so I won’t even ask you to reconsider your decision, aside from suggesting posting them on .fr like you did for Couch Trip.
Akane Mosoa chapter 60 . 11/25/2017
Inu means dog, gin means gold. Wash I can mean eagle but usually means Japanese paper. So what you’re really calling her is either dog eagle or dog Japanese paper, it should be Gin-Washi.
Ranmamania chapter 85 . 7/10/2016
It feels unfinished
maryjane5000 chapter 18 . 7/5/2016
I don't remember reading what Aoi, Usagi & Suogi/Big Daddy look like can you please tell me the difference between them & their normal selves
maryjane5000 chapter 85 . 7/3/2016
Is it done if not it NEEDS at least one or two more chapters but more importantly it NEEDS a prequel showing what happened for the trio to be arrested & jailed
Ranmazon chapter 85 . 6/30/2016
?
What happened why are they in jail?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
Why the hell are they in jail?
FoxsoulRedux chapter 85 . 5/22/2015
A suggestion: I think it would be interesting to see what other effects the Couch Trips 'verse has on the QR 'verse.
In addition, the changing relationship between Xian Pu and Hika bears more exploration, I think.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
Umm, they commit crimes with no problem but if they get caught Ranma and Akane have too much "honor" to escape from jail? Pretty strange idea of honor aka big plot hole.
Compucles chapter 16 . 8/28/2013
While this is a very interesting darker take on a manga continuation, there are parts that are just too out of character.

My two biggest complaints are 1) Ranma and Akane are much too sexually open, as they are probably the biggest prudes in the entire manga save for Kasumi. 2) Konatsu has been almost completely ignored. Despite being such a late addition, he's still a full-fledged member of the NWC with enough kick-a** ninja skills to make him third best in the entire NWC (or fifth best if you include the senior citizens). On top of that, he's obsessed with Ukyo and would've never let her take these kinds of risks without getting involved himself.
Guest chapter 19 . 4/13/2013
When Akane says that Ukyo would win should have added
"That is unless Big Sis goes up"
Foxsoul chapter 85 . 10/17/2012
Came back to your stories like a good novel, save that I don't have to worry about losing it. Once again, as it will be for as long as it's here, these stories have been a pleasure to read.

Thank you.
DHB-Spike chapter 8 . 1/22/2012
I love the story so far, but I would like to get an opportunity to read the lemon scenes, especially since it would expand on this ranma's mentality. I tried finding in the Lemon Archive but no success. I would appreciate any help in finding them.
Raineh Daze chapter 26 . 2/24/2011
Only 59 chapters to go! Wonder if I can do it in the next six hours?

Shampoo's rather good at doing what she's told. Otherwise, not a bad person, wouldn't you say?
Raineh Daze chapter 22 . 2/24/2011
"The Wrecking Crew is gone."

Part of me doubts it'll stay that way.

Well, come chapter 85, I'm sure I'll be certain about that.

ONWARDS!