Reviews for Queen Rat
Guest chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
Umm, they commit crimes with no problem but if they get caught Ranma and Akane have too much "honor" to escape from jail? Pretty strange idea of honor aka big plot hole.
Compucles chapter 16 . 8/28/2013
While this is a very interesting darker take on a manga continuation, there are parts that are just too out of character.

My two biggest complaints are 1) Ranma and Akane are much too sexually open, as they are probably the biggest prudes in the entire manga save for Kasumi. 2) Konatsu has been almost completely ignored. Despite being such a late addition, he's still a full-fledged member of the NWC with enough kick-a** ninja skills to make him third best in the entire NWC (or fifth best if you include the senior citizens). On top of that, he's obsessed with Ukyo and would've never let her take these kinds of risks without getting involved himself.
Guest chapter 19 . 4/13/2013
When Akane says that Ukyo would win should have added
"That is unless Big Sis goes up"
Foxsoul chapter 85 . 10/17/2012
Came back to your stories like a good novel, save that I don't have to worry about losing it. Once again, as it will be for as long as it's here, these stories have been a pleasure to read.

Thank you.
DHB-Spike chapter 8 . 1/22/2012
I love the story so far, but I would like to get an opportunity to read the lemon scenes, especially since it would expand on this ranma's mentality. I tried finding in the Lemon Archive but no success. I would appreciate any help in finding them.
Raineh Daze chapter 26 . 2/24/2011
Only 59 chapters to go! Wonder if I can do it in the next six hours?

Shampoo's rather good at doing what she's told. Otherwise, not a bad person, wouldn't you say?
Raineh Daze chapter 22 . 2/24/2011
"The Wrecking Crew is gone."

Part of me doubts it'll stay that way.

Well, come chapter 85, I'm sure I'll be certain about that.

ONWARDS!
sandcrawlr chapter 85 . 12/29/2010
Love the update. Hot the couch trips reference when Akama was mentioned. :) keep up the writing.
Warbender chapter 85 . 12/29/2010
Well that was an interesting read. I marathoned the compleat work starting aprox. 14 hours ago. Not bad... Not bad at all. I shall add it to my favorites. Thanks for writting what you have so far.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 85 . 12/28/2010
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Great ending to this chapter.
DnDGeekGirl chapter 85 . 12/28/2010
It's sad to see another book of Queen Rat come to a close. Once again, it was well written, well thought out, and a pleasure to read. I love the crossover between your two fics, as both of them are absolute favorites of mine.

I hope you continue writing, either QR or CT, or even a whole new epic.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 85 . 12/27/2010
And another story arc wrapped up nicely. Not quite in time for Christmas, but I'll consider it a Christmas present anyway. Thanks. :)
Wharpt chapter 85 . 12/27/2010
Another excellent chapter and book. And I'm sure there will be another one coming, eventually. Some items have been left open in very tantalizing ways.

Will QR Cologne meet CT Ranma? And what will the 'Ghost Cat' think of the evil 'Old Ghoul'? I just hope she doesn't try to act like CT Happosai. That would be bad... for her.

I'll assume at this point that Shampoo's child will be adopted into the Saotome clan. Wonder what color hir hair will be. Mauve? ;)

Akama lives on! But CT Akama is hot/male, cold/female. Will QR Akama be the reverse?

And then there is the question of what happens when Tokyo finds out its favorite red-haired ecdysiast has become pregnant. Undoubtedly it will be told by Sumire on 'Japan Tonight'. What will her fans think? What will _HIS_ fans think? What will be Lady Nodoka's reaction be when she finds out her fourth grandchild will be borne by her son? Whom will faint first? We'll find out right after this message. :)

Infertility? I'd say more like Ice Queen plotting. In vitro to start both fetus; then implantation to make certain the children are born as close together as possible. And I'm sure both are Nabiki's child. Kimi will provide the next set.

Here's a twisted idea...(Or warped?) Have Kiko conspire with Pema to provide Kodachi with a sample of 'Wild Horse' so that Ky and Kiko will gain a new little brother! After all, why should Kodachi miss out on the joys of pregnancy and birth?

Thanks for the story, Sarge. Can wait to read more!
Shadowalker666 chapter 85 . 12/27/2010
Good chapter and book. At last some more insight about Cologne and her behaviour which shows she is not quite as bad as she seems and has reasons and fears behind what she does.

I wonder does this mention of Saffron mean we may start to see some sign of him in the near future as he would be a powerful enemy for them to go against.

And at last one of them pregnant the questions are how long till it happens to the other two and will they be sex changers or not, and will Akane find a way to be permanently cursed as well or not?

Continue soon as you can please as it is always a pleasure to read your stories whichever one it is.
dennisud chapter 85 . 12/27/2010
Nicely ended and I think enough for us fans to quench our reading for now!

But I highly hope your next project will be just as intriguing, though I'm more partial to Couch Trips but hey you ROCK none the less!

dennisud