Reviews for Thicker than Water, Clear as Mud
grecia chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
i really like it! i like the form you write! im from mexico and if you want to know you wrote wrong "vamonos" and isnt "buenas mañanas" is "buenos dias"... i dont understand quite well his speech in spanish but i dont know too much english so can i misunderstood something. However i like your fics of devil may cry especially rapture! go on!
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
great story. Loved the scene with Nevan & Alastor.
Sylla chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Niice. Did you do research on this? And you mentioned Catalan culture. I'm flattered.

Though, my nature compels me to be nitpicky, so I must point out.

"Vamonos" instead if "Vamanos".

"Buenos dias" instead of "Buenas mañanas."

Btw, interesting description of Nightmare- I'm guessing that's what the "gota negra grande" was?

So, yet another awesome fic. Or oneshot, whatever. I really enjoyed reading it.
CaptainSkittlez chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
XD! That was pretty funny. I see Alastor and Nevan are not the type of brother and sister to hug and make up. Well, Nevan at least.

And Trish seems pretty funny through all this. 'Walt'; you might have mentioned it, but I'm guessing he's an ex-Hunter. Hmm.

Great fic, if this is jsut a one-shot, cool. If it's gonna get continued, even better!
Warp Ligia Obscura chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
The return after DMC1 and Nevan and Alastor reunion (rather amusing, too). "von Schwärzung"? Interesting choice of psuedonym...
Bloody Puppet chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Huh? Okkay, maybe I just need to read your other stories to comprehend this...I'm totally confuse...On the other hand, this is really quite well done!
Bustahead chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Clever how you make Dante sound as though he's talking shit all just because we're from Trish's viewpoint and we don't understand what exactly is going on. As time progresses, and you piece together the pieces, this makes for an excellant fic.