Reviews for Hot Cocoa and a bit 'o Poetry
Anthony1l chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Tatsurou chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Very well written story. I greatly enjoyed the byplay between my two favorite titans. Also, excellent work on the poems.
ElphieYo chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
that was cute! loved it but can you not write in bold or italics with underline it hurt my eyes...ya you need to space but that one reviewer should have said something else besides that...anyway loved it!
Drummergirl379AKA Darkfire chapter 2 . 8/30/2006
Wow! That was awesome! Please keep up the great work! BBRaven forever!

Drummergirl379, sometimes known as Darkfire
RR the Alchemist chapter 2 . 12/18/2005
Oportet chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
I thought the poems were good, but the change in font style got a bit confusing and annoying after a while.

That quote in your bio, that Inigo Montoya one, I'VE SEEN THAT MOVIE. I feel so smart because I got something.

I actually had to read the poems three times before I got them. -'

~Daniel Radcliffe is SO HOT.

~PLEASE READ MY STORY! I'M BEGGING YOU! I feel so unwanted -sniff-
Black bird chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Omfg! great poems and awsome story! Wow, nicely done! I am realy no good with wrighting so I love reading good poems and stories like this. And perfect kiss scene, not a lot of people can wright a scene like that. Brovo!
koryana chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
love it!

i have go to another of your stories and read xD

sillyNAHcheeto chapter 2 . 8/22/2005
That was nice... usually I don't like how BB is OOC, but this time it was good. Atleast u put the funny part -DO NOT disturb Robin while he's dreaming about Starfire- lol!
a Penguin named Monty chapter 2 . 8/20/2005
woah, thats a good fanfic, such detail and attention, this is great!
Darkraven05 chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Yes i like how the kissing scene turned out too...Good story :)
Robin's Fair Lady chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
I liked it, it was very sweet
neveragainember chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
woah...if you stop writing i will have to hunt you down and kill you:o i am in awe*bows**bows again**and again*
DaughterofPoseidon25 chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
ASOME. Please do more. Great story. :)
GDL chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
the poems were good. ANd that sounds like what happens when my b/f shows me his poems. 'cept teh part with the lovy dovy stuff.

Anyway both the poem and story were good!

-LPL19(used to be known as Links1fangirl)