Reviews for Never Look Back
Starlit Skyline chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Ah, final line made such a good ending. Short and to the point, never look back.
leiaah chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Wow. Your descriptive writing was nothing short of amazing, you really set the mood and it was a very pleasurable read :)
Kaelir of Lorien chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Ah, this was quite good! You capture Draco's determination to prove himself quite well, and I like the different reactions you put in of Bellatrix and Narcissa.

The only thing that threw me off a little bit was the actual situation. I feel like perhaps Voldemort should have actually been there, considering he's letting someone into his innermost circle. I was actually quite surprised when Snape was the one to brand Draco, since in the books it is implied that he wasn't present, as Narcissa isn't sure if he knows about the plan or not.

That being said, however, you still did an excellent job with Snape. One line that really caught my attention and seemed so in character that it gave me little shivers was Snape's "Pay attention to the Mark." It was just - perfect. Keep up the good work!
Raisins-and-Kleenex chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Sweetness... I never thought about it, but how DO they get the Dark Mark? I suppose this makes a lot more sense than a little wizarding tattoo parlor down in Knockturn alley...
an impressed reader chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
How sad... I don't know if I want to smack Draco or hug him... Anyway, good story! It fits him.
Libster59 chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Very good keep writing;)
FuckMePumps chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Angsty...

But you know I love it, coz you know, it's DRACO.

Snape is good. You can write well
Totally-T3ii3 chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
MORE!
Alunaer Bellringer chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Marvelous. I was listening to "10th Man Down" as I read this - this story coupled with the instrumental to the song makes for an extremely chilling feeling. This is absolutely wonderful - I really do think you've outdone yourself, mon amie.
samhaincat chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Nicely done, quite chilling.