Reviews for Sixteenth Summer
zoomboom chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Grate job showing Snapes mood , too bad it’s a one shot
Prieda Solo chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Yes, your snape is very realistic. lovely. Found you through the C2 place, it is nice to see snape portrayed as a real character and not as a sort of misunderstood james bond type-thing.

I love young snape. He's mean, vindictive, ugly and skinny but i luv him. :)
Possum132 chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Nicely nasty little ficlet.
Iva1201 chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
This is sad... Have you known they added main characters Eileen Prince and Tobias Snape? Would be now easier to find fics about her (as well as other characters). (-:
coll chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
hi there- this is a really good start- please continue it- i would like to find out a bit more about snapes background
Lilithakaducky chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
A very nice insight into Snape's home life and exactly how I'd imagine it to have been. Good work:-)
Tre-lawney chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
This is a fabulous little expansion into that fly-killing memory.
N Snape chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
hi, I'm noe (noesumeragi from LJ), I'm lurking around and I absolutely loved this story... Snape is just as I always imagined him, bitter, desiring another path outside his run down home... And the end, killing that flie so ruthlessly... great story! (continue writing teenager!Severus, yes? :)
Meta Capricorn chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Yes, he did seem very realistic! Isn't it the scene Harry saw in his mind? (shootingdown flies, I mean)

See ya,

Meta
Harmonic Friction chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
This is one of the best Snape fics I have ever read. So short, yet packing so much emotion (or lack of), hearthache, and angst. Oh, angst. I still believe in Snape! This story is brilliant. Thanks.
Persephone Lupin chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Nice little fici, that's exactly how I imagine Snape's parents, him working in that factory (do they spin fabric there?)and getting drunk all the time and her not able to leave him. I wonder if Severus might have had some trouble with his respiratory system because of the polluted air and water? Probably he had a permanent snivel? Hence the name Snivellus? This neighbourhood must be unhealthy for kids! And the family, too ...
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Nicely depressing and angst-filled. Recommending to the SnapeAngst C2. ;)
blunderin-idiot chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Great little story. I love Severus Snape, and you caught his character so precisely. Kudos for you! haha