Reviews for Angel of Death
little.tel chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I just have to say that I love this poem. I've read it before, it's in my favorites. But I love it. My favorite line is:
"And still I know I won't repent
For my life well-lived, and theirs well-spent"
It's an awesome line. _
little.tel chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I just read through your profile and found that I have to make this request. Please don't take down this poem. Despite it being old and written a long time ago, it is still very good.

I hope to see this piece next time I wander through my favorites. If this site did ratings I would give you 5 Stars out of 5.
little.tel chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I know that I've reviewed before, but I've got to Give you more praise. I think you did a fantastic job in portraying Boba Fett in this. And even if I didn't know anything about Star Wars or Boba Fett I would love this poem. The rhythm is extremely good, as is the world placement and choice. I just love this poem. _
little.tel chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
That's really good. You should try to get someone to make music for it
Darth Squishy chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
perfect. thats the only word i have for you. PERFECTO! bravo! bravo! encore! encore!
Chryseis Fett chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
ACK! This is awesome! I would nitpick you back (you evil nitpicker you!) but I honestly can't find anything to complain about. ;)
bethahnee chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
Ooh, that was really good! It was a VERY good portrayal of Boba Fett. I certainly couldn't have done any better.

Awesome,

Anargil _
Nameless Waif chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Hmm.

I like the repetitiveness of it.

"I am the void in which life dies" is pretty darn cool.
Naphtali Phoenix chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
I'm very impressed with this, you managed to give a very insightful view into a character while using very few words. I always love well done vignettes like this. The lines are short, which suits Fett well. All in all a job well done, I hope to see more from you. :)
Boba Fett chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Thats a clear presentation of myself, thank you very muech for writing this, now before I waste my own life away I need to do some more bountys.

TRANSMITION ENDED
MissFire chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
"And still I know I won’t repent

For my life well-lived, and theirs well-spent..."

That's my favorite line. Totally awesome poem/song! I loved it!