Reviews for Sinister Relations
Wednesday's Jest chapter 7 . 4/13
This is very well written and quite entertaining. Good job.
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 4/12
Excellent! I look forward to reading more of this story!
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 4/12
Terrific story!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 4/12
Go Harry and Draco!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 4/12
Sounds like a good story!
Philosophize chapter 7 . 4/1
This is a really good story... I hope you continue it.
Phoniex Fire Pixie chapter 7 . 3/26
I hope to read more of your story soon
Nebresh chapter 7 . 2/10
nice idea
mndstjohn chapter 7 . 2/6
Looks good!
deanine chapter 7 . 1/7
Very fun read.
MargaritaS chapter 7 . 12/10/2013
a very interesting story so far, i hope you decide to continue
boo23 chapter 7 . 11/29/2013
Wow. Stumbled upon this and love it. Your story is brilliant. I haven't read anything quite like it. I love this approach and your Harry and Draco. Please post more soon. I can't wait to hear more! Thank you!
mizukikage chapter 7 . 11/6/2013
muhahahahahah!
Gracealma chapter 7 . 10/27/2013
Love the actions between brothers, Drake and Harry. Love all their attributes. Please continue with this story.
Shadow of Flame chapter 7 . 10/22/2013
I love how you characterized Harry and Drake; their confident individuals, fiercely protective, snarky, intelligent and overall fun to read. Yes Severus, fear the fifteen-year-olds.
I also like how you showed Ron, Hermione, and the rest of the Weasleys, and Dumbledore for that matter-evil manipulative Dumbledore and bad Ron/Hermione/Weasleys is so overdone, sure sometimes it works well but it's nice to have them acting fairly close to canon personalities, allowing for different circumstances and events shaping them. Ron and Hermione are recognizable as Ron and Hermione, not just a person who irrationally hates all things different/Slytherin and happens to share some traits, physical appearance, and name with them. It's equally refreshing to see a Dumbledore who yeah, is a bit manipulative, but hey, he admitted it himself in canon he has a tendency to see the big picture in favor or the individual, but who honestly wants what is best for the world *and* Harry.