Reviews for Sinister Relations
PrettyGirl07 chapter 7 . 4/14
I wish you' did update this story, one of the best I have as it fulfilled many of my old wishes, always thought that Harry and Draco would have clicked together, love their friendship and brotherly bond, quiet a lot and lots;) have a soft spot for Drake, so far lovin' it.
((PS is Harry Pansy pairing permenant?))
SeverlyLate chapter 2 . 3/19
Well , every story where the hat sings sucks.
This story does it too.
FotoDi chapter 7 . 2/28
Don't stop writing this! It is great fun.
Your dialog is wonderfully written.
omh666 chapter 7 . 2/23
Here's hoping this story isn't abandoned. I rather enjoyed reading it thus far, but seeing as it hasn't been updated since 2013...
attlantica chapter 7 . 2/6
HELL YEAH
I just love this plot so much
so damn much
seriously
iloveMOM1597 chapter 7 . 12/12/2014
Interesting story:) Hope you update!
Calmzone1 chapter 7 . 12/3/2014
Very well done, glad I stumbled upon it. Made me snort with laughter quite a few times and I would love to see where you take it, other than to Voldyshort's explosive end ;) or something of that nature
carick of hunter moon chapter 7 . 11/10/2014
Even unfinished this is worth reading it is very well written but is it A lost fan-fiction, I hope not, it would be a shame for it has the potential to grow into an outstand story, why because the best fan-fiction story use both old and new ideas the mix them new and interesting ways which is what this this story is doing.
mysinger chapter 7 . 11/9/2014
A fantastic story! I really hope that you decide to continue it. Thank you.
mysinger chapter 6 . 11/9/2014
I love this story! The premise is brilliant and I am really enjoying the characters.
Fast Frank chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
Well, I understand that an author needs to use allusions that the readers understand, and in this universe, it seems more likely for the Weasleys to have encountered the term, "the third degree" than a canon one.
phoebuscat chapter 7 . 10/24/2014
I am still hoping for you to finish this... but something tells me you won't. :-(
Ragnok chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
I had hope...then you didn't even get Whinging correct...
Guest chapter 7 . 10/5/2014
Wow. That's a great story setup. Really different. Well written. 7 chapters between 2005 and 13 is a tad slow, still its 2014 now so maybe another chapters is due? ;-) I can hope.
leylinjan chapter 7 . 9/10/2014
oh no... I knew it was coming... but I still didn't expect the story to end here - it totally blindsided me :((( ... lemme go cry...

oh, and btw this is definitely my second time reading this - might even be the third time, not so sure about that. Still love it.