Reviews for Sinister Relations
kdarnell2 chapter 7 . 2/6
Please tell me you plan to continue this. It's been a couple of years beween updates but this is an AMAZING story!
mel357 chapter 7 . 1/20
I really enjoyed your story. The different relationships gave an interesting view to the Harry Potter books. I laughed and yes cried over some of it -I'm a sucker for good brotherly relationship. Please, would you consider continuing the story? I would love to finish it. It really is incredible.
DoraLupinTonks chapter 7 . 11/26/2015
Such an awesome fic. It's been two-years... Not going to update anymore... are you?
Onlyabrit chapter 7 . 9/22/2015
I would love this story to be updated, as it is a very original plot. I would love to see how Draco and Harry continue to infuriate the staff and Dumbledore.
nkh1 chapter 7 . 9/6/2015
What a great story. Thanks for sharing this. Draco and Harry working towards the downfall of the death eaters. Hope you show a flash back of their meeting the American Blacks and the attempt to kill Harry by Lucas.
reader1writer1 chapter 7 . 7/11/2015
Great chapter :) I look forward to the next one :)
Evesgreenleaf chapter 7 . 6/6/2015
Is there an update, awesome story
bellalib chapter 7 . 4/29/2015
I just found this story, and I have to say I love it! I see that it has been some time since you last posted. I hope that you haven't given up on this story! It is really well written... Please post again soon. Thank you
PrettyGirl07 chapter 7 . 4/14/2015
I wish you' did update this story, one of the best I have as it fulfilled many of my old wishes, always thought that Harry and Draco would have clicked together, love their friendship and brotherly bond, quiet a lot and lots;) have a soft spot for Drake, so far lovin' it.
((PS is Harry Pansy pairing permenant?))
SeverlyLate chapter 2 . 3/19/2015
Well , every story where the hat sings sucks.
This story does it too.
FotoDi chapter 7 . 2/28/2015
Don't stop writing this! It is great fun.
Your dialog is wonderfully written.
omh666 chapter 7 . 2/23/2015
Here's hoping this story isn't abandoned. I rather enjoyed reading it thus far, but seeing as it hasn't been updated since 2013...
attlantica chapter 7 . 2/6/2015
HELL YEAH
I just love this plot so much
so damn much
seriously
iloveMOM1597 chapter 7 . 12/12/2014
Interesting story:) Hope you update!
Calmzone1 chapter 7 . 12/3/2014
Very well done, glad I stumbled upon it. Made me snort with laughter quite a few times and I would love to see where you take it, other than to Voldyshort's explosive end ;) or something of that nature