Reviews for Sinister Relations
rhizz17 chapter 7 . 2/24
update please
Emerald Rose nee Potter chapter 7 . 10/6/2016
This story has made me laugh repeatedly and I like your writing style. I look forward to seeing more.
cckeimig chapter 7 . 9/22/2016
This is tons of fun, and I hope you get the chance to finish and post the next chapter(s).
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 7 . 8/15/2016
Please please please please continue this story! It's bloody brilliant as I am sure Sirius was about to say! Love the brother relationship Draco and Harry have and their hate for old Voldie! It is too good not to continue so I am begging you please more chapters?!
Alex chapter 7 . 8/3/2016
Please update
Guest chapter 7 . 3/28/2016
Please update! This is a great story. Read it a few years ago, and then couldn't remember the title. I was SO pleased to stumble on it again!
nkh1 chapter 6 . 3/27/2016
Hope the lost muse returns for this...
Dreamt it chapter 7 . 2/27/2016
This is AMAAAZING ! ...why ...why havent u updated ?!
kdarnell2 chapter 7 . 2/6/2016
Please tell me you plan to continue this. It's been a couple of years beween updates but this is an AMAZING story!
mel357 chapter 7 . 1/20/2016
I really enjoyed your story. The different relationships gave an interesting view to the Harry Potter books. I laughed and yes cried over some of it -I'm a sucker for good brotherly relationship. Please, would you consider continuing the story? I would love to finish it. It really is incredible.
DoraLupinTonks chapter 7 . 11/26/2015
Such an awesome fic. It's been two-years... Not going to update anymore... are you?
Onlyabrit chapter 7 . 9/22/2015
I would love this story to be updated, as it is a very original plot. I would love to see how Draco and Harry continue to infuriate the staff and Dumbledore.
nkh1 chapter 7 . 9/6/2015
What a great story. Thanks for sharing this. Draco and Harry working towards the downfall of the death eaters. Hope you show a flash back of their meeting the American Blacks and the attempt to kill Harry by Lucas.
reader1writer1 chapter 7 . 7/11/2015
Great chapter :) I look forward to the next one :)
Evesgreenleaf chapter 7 . 6/6/2015
Is there an update, awesome story