Reviews for Blue Christmas
lozzza chapter 2 . 6/29/2008
omg! u r SUCH A GOOD WRITER! make more chapters soon! cant wait to see what happens!
PhantomsAngel1988 chapter 2 . 12/14/2007
omg please hurry with more longer chapters
SpottedLilly chapter 2 . 10/27/2007
Damn your an amazing writer! I love what you've written, but I noticed that you haven't updated for... over a year and a half! Are you going to continue?
Serina Rose chapter 2 . 10/16/2007
PLEASE CONTINUE AND FINISH THE STORY!
animeXmangaXobsessed chapter 2 . 8/18/2007
Huh... I thought I already reviewed to this story but it's not on there! Anyway... Ofcourse Tohru's gonna marry Yuki! I mean, he'd be so sad if she didn't! Cause then, Yuki would end up alone, Tohru would be with Kyo, which would make Yuki and Kagura commit suicide! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

p.s(What's Akito gonna say?)
kaiyurichan818 chapter 2 . 4/9/2007
. so sad!poor tohru!kyo is so comforting in this fic...god he should always be like that...i hope she chooses yuki.
whatdoessnowbecome chapter 2 . 10/17/2006
I loved your story. Keep uploading, please! Oh, and i really liked your writting style,too. )
Fullmetal Kaitou chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
Very awesome plot o: I'm already dying to read the next chapter.
MyUsedRomance chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
i like this. i would really like to learn more about this. are you going to update/ it sounds interesting. great work!
LOTW chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
This story is great. Keep it up. Update soon.
sophya chapter 2 . 6/20/2006
tears,tears

it's sosad yet so true, i wonder what's going to happen, love the whole theme.

update soon
inu-yuki lover100 chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
i love it is so well written please cont. i love it
ShiShi Hineko chapter 2 . 5/22/2006
Please update soon .
YaoiFanGirl1990 chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Please add more i want to see if Tohru is able to choose in time...What is Kyo going to do if he finds out and her answer is yes...Soo many questions well add more because i want to see what happens next
ke-ke999 chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
oh! i can't wait for the next chapter so please updated asap