Reviews for Incredibly Kinky Hot 'n Steamy Spangfuffy
Authoressinhiding chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Amazing!
RaspBerryHats chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
AGH YOU HORRIBLE TEASE!

Haha, excellent fanfic and i've managed to freak out anywhere near me when i had this up! Double bonus!
Kudagirl chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Now that was just funny. Loved it.
BeautifulFaith chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
hahaha funny stuff.
l chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
stupid and boring
Lynnicaec chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
I love it. I'm laughing so hard right now. This is hilarious. You did a great job!
Lady Vampyre chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
hey i like this one. i was about to say when i saw the title. but dang you got my interest in this fic. keep writing, Lady Vampyre
x'x'v'v'x'x'x chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
ha! this is funny. i have never read a fic where the characters were aware they were being written about. also, one of my pet peeves that you managed to avoid: characterization failures. yours were perfect, so no worries there. i almost didn't read this until i saw the whole 'parody' thing. now i'm glad i did.
Esther Huffleclaw chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Now that was hilarious. The characters acted exactly as they would on the show. I loved it.
Dorothy4 chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
The title lured me in (how would you get this past the ffn censors) but the story kept me reading to the end. Very funny, very enjoyable.

Dorothy
Janeway1390 chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Anything Spangfuffy is good in my book!
CriesofCapricorn chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Certainly a parody! Lol. I like this; it was humorous. I wish you had continued it, though, to see what really maybe/maybe not happened between Buffy/Faith and Angel/Spike. Anyway, good work.
kultamuna chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Poor Faith, no one understands her...GreAt story, please update soon! definetly one of my favorites so far!