Reviews for Don't Help Me
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 9 . 7/8/2015
beautiful, loved the depth, and the way you describe everything, feelings, situations, people...is just unique.
languor chapter 14 . 12/9/2007
Great job with this! I like that Relena's growing a backbone, and I really like that you've written her character well. Instead of being weak and self-pitying, she's a strong and optimistic character, and I really appreciate that. Update soon please!
Pureevil230 chapter 14 . 8/23/2007
poor relena being betrayed by those she worked with.

lol loved when relena dyed duo's hair blonde.

wonder what happens next

update soon!
Arineae chapter 14 . 6/7/2007
I'm happy to see that this story is being updated again - I love it! Poor Relena, though. :(
Lay Hime chapter 14 . 6/6/2007
omg that is so sad. i can't believe she is blind. i loved the parts where heero gets close enough to relena and seems like he has it planned in his head and then duo interupts, always. keep writing i can't wait for the next chapters.
z chapter 14 . 6/4/2007
WOW! I haven't seen this updated in a good while! Can't wait to read more asap!
Midge-14 chapter 14 . 6/4/2007
This is a good story and at times you really capture the emotion and confusion in Relena due to her blindness well. I do wish that your chapters were a bit longer but it doesn't bother me too much. The grammar and spelling errors make the story a little hard to read so you could work on improving that.

I wish there were more Relena and Heero moments but still can't wait for the next chapter! _
Apryl chapter 14 . 6/3/2007
I have really enjoyed your story so far but you take so long to update. Maybe you should try to do that more regularly, especially becaus when you do get around to updating your chapters are ridiculously short. There is no point in updating if you're just gonna write a five second chapter, that's stupid.
The Al Bhed Princess chapter 14 . 6/3/2007
Wow, you haven't updated in FOREVER! o.o I even forgot what the story was about for a minute there...Ah well, nice chappie! Update soon ]
ChristalSteele chapter 13 . 1/10/2007
Excellent story hope you will continue it soon.
Ukchana chapter 4 . 1/9/2007
Hmm. Relena's blindness seemed a little set up - but that's fine!

The rest of it is great. I love how Dorothy is her best friend now. It makes sense. They both needed a friend and they are both high class so they'd get along in that respect.

I also appreciate how Relena is not a crazy evil girl, nor a perfect Mary Sue. You write her realistically, and I hope she manages to stand up to Heero and not let him into her heart quickly. We need more tough Relenas.

Though I don't see why she couldn't continue her job as a blind woman. Blind people have normal jobs everywhere. It's horrible that they forced her out of office. Just wrong. I hope you continue portraying it as a rude, evil thing for them to do to her.

love,

-Ukky
TheGirlWhoWaited chapter 13 . 12/19/2006
those evil, evil people! trying to kill relena...how dare they! update soon cuz this story's awesome and i gotta know what happens!
Katie the Katydid chapter 13 . 12/9/2006
good story keep updating:)
Pureevil230 chapter 13 . 11/28/2006
aww poor relena. lol i loved quatre's line "im your spy" what happens now?

maybe they could fake her death so then the traitors will leave her alone and they can catch them like they did in this other stry.

UPDATE SOON!
Woyeuni chapter 13 . 11/26/2006
RAWR, oh gosh. It's been a really long time since I read this! I almost forgot what it's about. x_x; I really like how you wrote the last 4 lines~ It's worded nicely~ Well, write more! I wanna read more! xD