Reviews for Father and Son: Severus and Septimus
sweetandsimple1 chapter 1 . 4/26
Hey :) I totally ship Arwen and Sirius - they're so cute together! Poor Severus, having to live his nightmares. I'm assuming then that Septimus didn't inherit the gentlemanly Selkirk qualities? Haha.

Thanks for the shoutout. You fixed up this oneshot for me? I'm flattered, truly.

Incidentally... I'm not a girl :p
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
woohoo! finally finished reading this series! loved it! ah sevs dreams/nightmares came true!
Stine chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I enjoyed their story *smirks*
librarywitch chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
This was so cool to see that Sybill can be right every once in a while. Well done and an enjoyable read.
Moontime chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I just love this story, I just read the hole saga, never though of Snape as a romantic characther but this one was very well and since I like bad boys it fitted perfectly for me.

Thank you for making my time more interesting with your stories.
Katamabob chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I liked it _ And I loved all the LotR quotes, brings back great memories. I love those books/movies. And The Princess Bride is a kickass film. Hilarious.
fynnsmom chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
That was wonderful. I needed to read something happy. I am so thankful that we have an avenue for going off in another direction and write happier endings. I was thinking this morning that JKR should write an alternate DH, now that she's had feedback from so many people on how her original ended. Or maybe there could be a contest in which other authors write an alternate DH and she could judge. And there could be a monetary prize. I think Septimus is exactly how a child of Severus and Lorelei would be-intelligent, snarky, unnaturally handsome, gentlemanly. I loved that Severus' worst dreams came true. I also loved that Severus was able to treat his son and daughter like any other student. I can see the Snapes uncomfortably sitting down to dinner with their in-laws, the Weasleys. It's great that the Potters have a son they call Sirius:D This was excellent. I'm sad that this is the end of the line for this set of stories but you've left a lot to our imaginations and it's true-all good things must come to an end so we can look forward to even greater things.
asifyouknow chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
you were right, great story! haha. it would have been nice if the next generation turned out like this. :D
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Really liked it. If they wait long enough there could be a double wedding.
Mandy Hartzler chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Only one word for this: AMAZING :D
obliviate36 chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Lol! He talks to the girls? *shakes her head*

Out of curiosity... Did Septimus perform legilimency without realising it, when he "saw" Athena's underwear?
Mrs.Hermione Jane Weasley chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Poor Snape! Hey, he should know that he could still have twin girls! Can't wait for more of the Snape family!
Jo Claire chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
gee... i loved the part where sev's dreams came true... i was trying to figure out where i had read them before... :-P

xxoo

jo
BookwormExtraordinary chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
I liked the story. It was great!
Valentinia chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
:D I love Athena/Septimus and Severus' nightmares coming true! They were very sweet, though Septimus and Athena! Him chatting with all of those girls was hilarious, as was Septimus calling Severus "daddy"! :D I'd love to see more fics on the Snape family some day! :) And I really enjoyed this one, even if it is the... *sniff* very last of it's kind...
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »