Reviews for Father and Son: Severus and Septimus
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
woohoo! finally finished reading this series! loved it! ah sevs dreams/nightmares came true!
Stine chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I enjoyed their story *smirks*
librarywitch chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
This was so cool to see that Sybill can be right every once in a while. Well done and an enjoyable read.
Moontime chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I just love this story, I just read the hole saga, never though of Snape as a romantic characther but this one was very well and since I like bad boys it fitted perfectly for me.

Thank you for making my time more interesting with your stories.
Katamabob chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I liked it _ And I loved all the LotR quotes, brings back great memories. I love those books/movies. And The Princess Bride is a kickass film. Hilarious.
fynnsmom chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
That was wonderful. I needed to read something happy. I am so thankful that we have an avenue for going off in another direction and write happier endings. I was thinking this morning that JKR should write an alternate DH, now that she's had feedback from so many people on how her original ended. Or maybe there could be a contest in which other authors write an alternate DH and she could judge. And there could be a monetary prize. I think Septimus is exactly how a child of Severus and Lorelei would be-intelligent, snarky, unnaturally handsome, gentlemanly. I loved that Severus' worst dreams came true. I also loved that Severus was able to treat his son and daughter like any other student. I can see the Snapes uncomfortably sitting down to dinner with their in-laws, the Weasleys. It's great that the Potters have a son they call Sirius:D This was excellent. I'm sad that this is the end of the line for this set of stories but you've left a lot to our imaginations and it's true-all good things must come to an end so we can look forward to even greater things.
asifyouknow chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
you were right, great story! haha. it would have been nice if the next generation turned out like this. :D
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Really liked it. If they wait long enough there could be a double wedding.
Mandy Hartzler chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Only one word for this: AMAZING :D
obliviate36 chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Lol! He talks to the girls? *shakes her head*

Out of curiosity... Did Septimus perform legilimency without realising it, when he "saw" Athena's underwear?
Mrs.Hermione Jane Weasley chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Poor Snape! Hey, he should know that he could still have twin girls! Can't wait for more of the Snape family!
Jo Claire chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
gee... i loved the part where sev's dreams came true... i was trying to figure out where i had read them before... :-P

BookwormExtraordinary chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
I liked the story. It was great!
Valentinia chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
:D I love Athena/Septimus and Severus' nightmares coming true! They were very sweet, though Septimus and Athena! Him chatting with all of those girls was hilarious, as was Septimus calling Severus "daddy"! :D I'd love to see more fics on the Snape family some day! :) And I really enjoyed this one, even if it is the... *sniff* very last of it's kind...
Emiwee chapter 1 . 3/20/2007 and Remus can scare a few students by singing ‘Werewolves of London’. *roffles*

Aww you really put him through it there - all his nightmares came true at once. At least he can take pleasure in it bothering Ron and Hermione and Harry (who is his wife btw?) more :D
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »