Reviews for Diverted Destiny
Sue Clover chapter 1 . 5/17
Oh gods. I like this one. Your continued use of BtVS crossovers makes me want to start watching that show again, get past the 2nd or 3rd season, wherever I was at. Maybe rewatch the beginning, too, if I feel up to it.
By the way, I really like your stuff. Just mentioning! :)
Pinefresh chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
You son of a bitch, you never continue anything! I hate you so much right now! Stupid awesome oneshots with their creative ideas and intriguing possibilities that are never explored! Reading your stories is like reading a list of excellent dead-fic, but with less story there.
Jaycie Victory chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Tbc? Yes! Please 'c'! ;-)
Pinocchio's J.C chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Why u no continue :( I absolutely fangirl over buffy x star wars crossovers, and I'd almost forgotten about this one - I'd hoped that you might have expanded on it by now. Pretty sad that you haven't.
dreameralways chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
This should have been continued too.
Goeno chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
please do continue!
fierynightangel chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
continue please?
FMWSophie chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Oh, dude, you've GOT to continue on this! It's so awesome, I can totally see Buffy and Luke teaming up to fight the forces of evil! It would be the ultimate team! They'd totally kick evil's butt! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! you've GOT TO!
Han Qing chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Ohhh, interesting, very interesting. :P

It has a lot of potential, I can tell you that. It's nice to see the concept of a Star Wars character being thrown into Buffy-verse considering most crossovers I find have the other way around. And I find even less crossovers that feature Luke as one of the main characters. The set-up you wrote is very interesting.

It would be just lovely if expanded on, but I'm guessing that won't happen. I'll just keep wishing. :)
TroubledFred chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
You should continue this, There aren't very many Star Wars/Buffy crossovers that are good.
ScM15 chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Definitely in favour of more...

MARI chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Oh com on! when will you update this? There are few BTVS/SW fanfic writers out there (Nichah, redcristal, you)that write this. So can you please please update !
WOW chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Update NOW! I LOVE IT!
Tabitha chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
I love this. So, so much. I wish you would continue it.
The Undecided chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
You've had so many reviews telling you to continue... what's stopped you? *waves hand* You will continue this...

I think that pretty much sums up my extremely positive feelings about this fic.