Reviews for A Cryptic Epistle
Belldandy chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
CONTINUE WRITING. GETTING GOOD AND THE BEST I'V READ SO FAR. HOWEVER I DON'T WAIT FOREVER TO A SECOND CHAPTER.
any plans chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
so uh, do you have any plans to continue this? you're off to such a great start. it'd be a shame to let this fic (like many others unfortunately on ff net) fall into the pool of the forgotten. it'd be nice to at least have an ending of some sort, say turning this into a two-shot or just a short story in general (like 5 chaps max). it's possible. there might have been many things planned for this fic or not, but as a reader a little closure would be nice. please?

uzamaki-chan chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
update soon plz. lolz patrick zala is such a baka! well ahmed is so mean 2 her! cagalli actually had a baby!
Apple chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
update faster plz!its really good!
shygurlie chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
great story. Please update soon!
khadzanimelover chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
omg..that was great..plz update soon enoguh.

thnx

khadz
Cagalli Yula Athha Fangirl chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
that Ahmed I hate him,

I love you Cagalli-sama anyways

the chapter is really good, I can tell that this is going to be an interesting and great story

thank you and keep up the good work please update soon
itachi-sama a.k.a cathrun chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
COOL! update soon
gseedlover chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
cool i cant wait to see what happens next hope you update soon!
Nicole chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
WHAT! Only one chapter. Very interesting fic. Can't wait till Chapter 2
5aKuR9027 chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Its pretty good so far! Keep up the good work, and finish this story soon, can't wait to read more!
Infinite Freedom chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
THis is good
Susan chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
WTF? Jeez, what the hell does Athrun have against women who get pregnant at a young age? Plus, that f**king bastard Ahfmed left her! The nerve! God, she should have hunted him down and killed him. Muhahahaha. Hm, well, whatever grudge Atrhun has against females who get pregnant at a young age, I'm sure Cagalli will definitely put him in his place! 19 isn't even that young an age to get pregnant, at least at age 19, u're legally considered an adult! I should really stop ranting now cuz I'll probable only end up going back to the topic of that f**king bastard Ahfmed leaving Cagalli! She's way,way,way,way,way too good for him! Okay, with that said, I'll continue my ranting myself. Update ASAP!
The Non-Demoralizer chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Elo.. I am also known as the Nilaga Lover..

Anyway.. Me Likey your fic.. UPDATE SOON or I will send my legion of boiling pots filled with, no not lava... anyway... Filled with boiling hot Nilaga! Not that I actually would..
BlackCyra chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Poor Cagalli, but at least she has a cute daughter! ]

I'll be waiting for the next chapter! D