Reviews for You're a Pain in the Ass!
andysanime chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Good job on this. It was funny and... Rei's cooking must be REALLY good XD.
kitti corpse chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
please write more of the story, please
Milla Kuznetsov chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
That was really cute! And funny. Especially when Kai and Bryan were fighting over the leftover dough, hee. A very cute story indead -chuckle- _

I can't wait till your next story! And keep up the great work, you're a great authoress. _

Can't wait, Byez! -waves goodbye-

Milla Kuznetsov

P.S. I already read the sequel to this, It's really, REALLY good! _
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
That's it? Aw. Really good ficy. The sequel's good too
Z Star The Hidden Dragon chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
O ... Well that's somethigni thought i'd never see, but the D-Boys, Ray and Kai were kinda cute. Hahaha, it was funny seeing Ray so nervous! Good job!
Kammyh chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
I'm sorry, I had saved on my pc your chapters to read them properly and then got problems with internet and all my computer system. Swear I miss e-mailing(is it a word?) with you... I've already written the next...sigh!

Anyway: the prequel was really nice, especially the glaring sequence in the end. You can just say: and they lived all glaring and happy!

Now I'm going to review the sequels and then back to try saving my pc! Yeah!
xImperfectlyX chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
wow...they're really OOC. But good job! I really like it!

- xImperfectlyX
keisan chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Very cute. Lol. Although I'm a little surprised you ended it there...still it was very nicely done.
vicious-kitsune chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
This fic was great. I loved the image of Kai and Bryan fighting over cooking dough with flour on their noses. So cute and so funny.
Astera Aran chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Excellent story!

I had always wondered what had happened before 'Just say it' & how Rei made the decision to stay in Russia. This story was wonderful & I loved how all of the Demolition Boyz called Rei 'kitten'. That was so cute! Well, keep up the Great Work!