Reviews for Weasley
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
i'm having a hard time believing Ron would ever except this. the Ron from the books was always "malfoy bad. me good" so thinking he's just accept being married and getting pregnant by a malfoy is laughable at best. would have been more believable to have him never accept it and go into depression and try to commit suicide to get away or trying to escape, or actually FIGHTING this stupid marriage. because this isn't a romance. he was forced into a marriage without any say, and told he'd be raped every single day for the rest of his life. and then forced to get pregnant and give birth to at least three children. what if he didn't want children? what if he couldn't carry three children to term? would you have had him keep getting pregnant and having miscarriages and still births? lucius from the books would have. sounds like an acceptable reason for suicide to me.
Rychan6 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I like it
nerdyheart15 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I really, really enjoyed this oneshot... it was a well written one with a good plot and happy ending

Ron is my favorite character and you captured him well... as with everyone else

plus the ending made me go awwww
TruHurts chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I have read the story several times and everytime I love it more and more! I really wish you would expand it! please!
VadMustang chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
wow, not what i really expected and not my first choice in pairing but i really liked this story! it was very original and different, and oh my god poor ron sell by his own familly! anyways loved it!
babblebuzz chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
omg endless awesome, that is ur official nickname
SeraphimeRising chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Thank you for writing something about this couple. They are my guilty pleasure.
The Quibbler Awards chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Congratulations! Your story was nominated for Best One-Shot at The Quibbler Awards.

If you would like your story removed from the nominations please contact us. Thanks!

The Quibbler Awards

quibbler
Siriusly Devoted chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
weird but cute.

nicely written!
TheyCallMeCyclone chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
wow. ron was a little ooc, but it worked. lovely story.
JaceDamian23 chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
aww cute

i liked it

im glad the friends and family were alive and glad draco and ron became friends

though i wish that i new how voldemort wanted to kill ron
GOGreen13 chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
wow...Pregnant ron is so sweet.I loved this story.
Sekre chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Adored it!
Youji-chou chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
That's so sweet! really! I liked it a lot... the most touching scene I thought to be, when Ron kisses Lucius at the ball... *sigh* Very good idea to do this pairing!
asmntu chapter 1 . 5/20/2006