Reviews for The Time Has Come
Twizzller chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Wow, what an incredible story. I love your style of writing, and your dirty mind :). This is the first story of yours that I've read, but definitely will read the others. Great job, an oldie but a goody.
poppielee chapter 4 . 9/26/2008
I can't believe I haven't read this before. It's beautifully written,in character and holy moly very very Bold! I love it hope there is more to come.

Poppie x x x.
PJC chapter 4 . 3/11/2008
Loved this whole story from beginning to end

Keep up the good writing, will check other works of yours out now because of this one

P
Wander52 chapter 4 . 3/8/2008
Are you going to write more?
child-of-a-swedehotmail.co.uk chapter 4 . 5/15/2007
that was frigging excellent! are u doing anymore chapters?
boomtown73 chapter 4 . 4/18/2006
ohh that was hot - ;) loved the spanking doggystyle grissom. we know he's an animal in bed, don't we ladies. yowza!
nick55 chapter 4 . 4/18/2006
What achapter. Anybody got a fan?
nicola chapter 4 . 4/18/2006
good god you are good and that was one hell of a hot story!
JuanseyLio chapter 4 . 4/18/2006
how in the world can anybody leave a bad revew! lol

this chapter and the last was amazing, trully...

"She sucked in a breath when his lips locked on to her neck, sucking at her flesh as if he was feeding on her."

I LOVE THAT LINE... lol
Tini chapter 4 . 4/18/2006
Oh, I dont think you need to worry about the smut, cause: THAT WAS FREAKIN HOT!

God, you realize what you do to me?... My body is literally sweating! ;0). Cant wait for your next chapter, keep going, I love it.
n4trix chapter 4 . 4/18/2006
*jaw drops*

I continue to punish myself and read this stuff at work. I need to stop. :O

Could it be fate that Griss's fantasy position is my favorite? *evil*
jtbwriter chapter 4 . 4/18/2006
Oh my God-I'm supposed to start working after reading this?LOL!

What a love scene-yeah Gris and Sara had some of the most vividly described sex-but it was love that had Gris making sure Sara was comfortable afterwards.

Thank you for one great update-now what?:)
paganmelly chapter 4 . 4/18/2006
Great story! Please continue!
ghostlights chapter 4 . 4/18/2006
Bloody hell, that's HOT.
gsr chapter 4 . 4/18/2006
o..hot! This is why we put the story in the M category! Yeah! :) Love it mate. Glad you haven't given up on this story. Though I'm sensing some angst though..hmm..