Reviews for Harry Potter and the power the Dark Lord knows not
jchangpa chapter 5 . 3/7
Ok, with the first chapter I ignore the good snape portrait, then it show again on chapter 3 and now we will have a good Draco, so I better stop reading this thing, because it is going to continue going down the road to a bad story.
serenityselena chapter 20 . 2/22
a really entertaining story :)
twistyguru chapter 20 . 2/17
Delightful story!
GenkaiFan chapter 9 . 1/15
Reasonably good story, only you need to read it over before you publish...
Tomb is something a body is buried in...Tome is a large book.
Sheared indicates removing the wool from sheep...Shared means something divvied up between two or more persons.
These are a few (there are more scattered through the story) of the mistakenly used words.
Despite that I am enjoying the tale, thanks for writing!
The Frau-GF's writing partner
Theta-McBride chapter 20 . 11/22/2013
Loved it!
Bjalf chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
Good plot, but the bad spelling is distracting.
flaming rose chapter 20 . 9/1/2013
Eppp! I can't wait to read the sequel! So I'll shut up now, and go read your profile page! Bye!
Steve-Arkarian chapter 20 . 8/25/2013
Loved this! And now i'm off to read the sequel :)
atymer chapter 20 . 6/17/2013
This had a lot of really hilarious moments. I liked Harry's attitude throughout his surreal experience.
GuidingHand chapter 20 . 6/16/2013
I enjoyed the story. The only part that didn't seem to me was the chapter called The Blonde, it didn't seem to fit with the storyline. Everything else was great!
alemery chapter 20 . 4/28/2013
Great story. I love that one chapter were he kisses up to fudge. That was hilarious.
n.harkin.9 chapter 20 . 2/25/2013
love it!
The Dursleys chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
are evil. They would never have Harry back or be so respectful.

Also, after you said harry was uncomfortable with how different they were acting, yet you said he acted on instinct to go back toward them... It seems like his instinct was to move away from them just a second ago...
Cassandra30 chapter 20 . 9/1/2012