Reviews for Harry Potter and the power the Dark Lord knows not
scarlettmeadows chapter 1 . 6/28
yeah...harry just calmly accepted that time change, huh?
jetzer0 chapter 9 . 2/6
this harry completely brain dead
it's even worse than canon i mean in canon he was ignorant and unmotivated (which is crazy suprising, i mean MAGIC SCHOOL, UNDEAD DARK LORD AFTER YOU , LETS PLAY QUIDITCH )
jetzer0 chapter 6 . 2/6
the amount of moron he has is gigantic
if you were on his place, even if your were not super powerful and godlike but u knew what was coming you would try to prepare to avoid or prevent the bad endings, he admits he's not academic but if your and your friends life is in danger i would hit the damn books and whatever could give an edge
Brilliant, just brilliant. I especially loved chapter 18
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 19 . 12/7/2014
Tee hee hee. He's playing them all like a fiddle, and they don't know it. Cool!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
*Snicker snicker* Obviously Harry is more powerful than he realizes. I look forward to the coming Years at Hogwarts.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
[We regret to inform the gentle author that the reviewer is currently still giggling and dancing with glee from the first chapter. Allow us to humbly extend our continued enjoyment of this story, and our eagerness to continue reading. Thank you very much and have a nice day.]
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
*Squee!* He knows about Severus! Now he can change EVERYTHING! Yay! *runs off dancing with glee*
casey chapter 17 . 11/17/2014
Ron didnt play quidditch 3rd year. Wood was still there?
FwooshEye chapter 20 . 10/10/2014
Mycket bra historia :) Fast biten där han slogs i skallen med sherryflaskan var lite förvirrande, dock. Men i stort sett så var det väldigt bra :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Could you please change the 'SLASH' in the summary of the story? It was rather confusing reading this and wondering all the time about the pairing. Brilliant story though :) x
GuidingHand chapter 7 . 8/16/2014
I like the change in Boggart. That scene with Dumbledore always got to me too.
CreslinWest chapter 20 . 6/4/2014
Overall an excellent story with an exception I will say no more about. I was terribly worried after the divination exam but I was truly impressed with the way Harry handled Fudge and I was especially impressed with the little parchment list of things to do. It makes me think of the others at the start and I presume there is one per year.
CreslinWest chapter 18 . 6/4/2014
I don't often leave negative reviews so before I do I just want to say that I've gotten this far in the story because I've really enjoyed the first 17 chapters and I'll probably finish it and leave a great overall review for the story but this chapter specifically made me really mad.

First of all when I started reading this story I took note of you're story summary and it said "no slash" so I kind of assumed that no characters would be gay and I accept that given that of my 5 favourite HP pairings 3 are heterosexual. So when you started this chapter with a chapter note saying essentially Harry isn't gay he likes girls I felt a bit annoyed at the redundancy of it and now when you harp on in this chapter about Harry liking girls I lost it, it smacks of a not so latent homophobia. And it's ugly and I'll only be finishing this story because the rest of it has been so amazing.
Smile Black chapter 20 . 5/20/2014
Hi :) Your stry is really funny and well written!