Reviews for Harry Potter and the power the Dark Lord knows not
SortingHat chapter 16 . 10/28/2017
Sorry don't like canon Harry bye!
SortingHat chapter 11 . 10/28/2017
I wonder if it's possible to turn the 7th floor 'come and go' room into a 1960s surfing scene with the beach boys/Jan and ?
SortingHat chapter 10 . 10/28/2017
I don't like canon Harry due to how retarded he is but I'll have to endure since this fic is too old to review on.
SortingHat chapter 8 . 10/28/2017
Why isdis fanfic in the manipulative dumbledore community?
SakuraKoi chapter 20 . 4/11/2017
so good i love it
Guest chapter 18 . 3/9/2017
But I love Draco x Harry!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/9/2017
The author for the Dark Creature's book... Dolores Umbrigde
emmalilly21 chapter 20 . 6/11/2016
jon reeve chapter 20 . 5/17/2016
Surprisingly good story.
senawario chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
good flow and really funny in parts; I particularly enjoyed the whole deal with Fudge. (And by the way, "privet parlour"? Are you compensating for the thousands of fics where "Privet Drive" is spelled "Private Drive"?)
Redumdelta chapter 3 . 4/27/2016
why the F*CK is he still taking divination?
Val Carrier chapter 20 . 1/19/2016
Liked this story. Hope you did a sequel! Enjoy stories where Harry is a competent and crafty wizard who knows his worth.
Wouldn't mind reading about a mate for Harry...not Hermione or Ginny please! Maybe Daphne Greengrass, Severus Snape, or even Draco Malfoy or Sue Bones or ?
PaC chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
ps. Even if that idiot canon gag, of Stan boasting being a Death Eater and being in Azkaban is not in play in the timeline.

That Harry gets on the bus seems pretty stupid.
The Deja Vu in play he'd feel, on top of him NOT summoning the bus, it seems Harry with a brain would send the bus away, while he looks for the Grim!
I'd suggest, if you insist he stumbles along, going forward, without investigating, getting on the bus, that YOU EDIT out him seeing Sirius, but instead NOT have canon repeat, not have him see "eyes" or a dog, if not change it up a little more, so it's not so much deja vu, until say, Tom meets the bus. You might work out fogged up eye glasses or something, so Harry ALSO does not NOTICE his much smaller body until say, met by Tom.
666Neme666 chapter 20 . 10/5/2015
Oh, this was so much fun! :D