Reviews for Why are you so mean!
Natsuki D chapter 2 . 11/22/2014
AWWWWWW :(
Why'd yah end it there :(
sarupetto chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
LOVE IT!
Atticus chapter 2 . 11/1/2007
It wasn't a bad story line it was awsome I can't wait to read some more of ur wrighting.
TreeStar chapter 2 . 9/20/2007
It was plotless. literally no plot. 'i like him, so i'll tell him' then i tell him, then it ends. that's not a plot. there's no conflict of any type, and they act like little girls; shy and vocally nervous and very unsure like their thirteen and don't know how to say 'i like you' without saying 'you make my tummy feel funny'. Little teenagers do this. teenage girls. not mature adult old men in their mid-twenties. These characters are not sheltered at all. they've killed, almost died, had sex, smoke, drink, etc. They don't stutter through childish love confessions like they've never kissed someone before. The ONLY exception is Goku, and only in some cases. Gaiden very carefully laid out what each of their earth lives would be like when they were hauled into court after the jade emporer was murdered. So we KNOW that the three have had each of these expiriences. Sanzo is not a virgin, and there's no reason to make him act like one.

This reads like four little girls trying to tell love confessions and that's all. no plot, no point. Sorry, but try depth next time.

This isn't a flame, btw. This is CC. A flame would be 'this sucks' and this DOESN'T suck. it just isn't self-standing or thought out as far as realistic character reactions go.
REloadREplay chapter 2 . 8/11/2007
Yeah I know wutcha mean, I've only seen Gensomaden Saiyuki in japanese as well (Saiyuki Reload is the only one I've seen in english dub).

but anyways..

lol yeah Goku would be killed on sight for that one for sure.

haha you kept them in character so well. I like this story lots. It's very cute. XDD
AlfredisMyHero chapter 2 . 4/2/2007
ahahahahah!i like it/
Soriku-video-gamer chapter 2 . 5/10/2006
aw that was so adorable (fave) I loved this so much
jaks-phantom chapter 2 . 10/18/2005
oh that was mega cute
Miss Goku chapter 2 . 9/8/2005
this was very cute _ I love Sanoz/GOku fics
KillerSockz chapter 2 . 9/2/2005
Wow O_O I wish I had dreams like yours! Especially the second chapter! *hops into bed and tries to dream about Goku and Sanzo fucking in a stream, but instead dreams of ducks and water bufflo*

Damn. The end? Already? Ah well. It was super good. I think you write better with the japanese content mixed into the english like in the second chapter. It sounds better.
Just a reader chapter 2 . 8/16/2005
Ha ha!

Your evil... ._.

...That was very stressful to read... v.v

I lubed it

Very stressful in a good way... all the things that could have gone wrong and twist the story... At least it stayed on track unlike some fics
Lost Demon102 chapter 2 . 8/12/2005
A bit of wrong grammar but I like the story.
ofudamaster chapter 2 . 8/8/2005
Eh. I really rather enjoyed this. Goku/Sanzo is my favourite coupling too. Honestly, they're canon, they just are.

I think you did a great job with characterization, especially Sanzo. Really, we all know that's why he's so mean to Goku.
CircadianDance chapter 2 . 8/7/2005
aw! kawaii! I love goku/sanzo pairings! its so cute!

OoHG
Happiness's Deceit chapter 2 . 8/7/2005
TT: Your Hakkai scares me... XD

KAi: Technically, yaoi means sexual boy love, while what you are talking about is 'shonen-ai'. But, overall...this is...interesting. I'll be looking forward to your next chapter.

TT: Update soon!