Reviews for Love Lost
Mamacita-san chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
oh-my-god. i can't tell you how much it hurt to read this. i mean, it HURT. the angst...and here i thought it was going to have a happy ending, but no. more angst than a 1970s harlequin romance, and THAT is saying something! man...i'll have to go find a really REALLY big bag of M&Ms to get over this. (just one more reason not to read ff at work-no M&Ms closer than a mile away! plus when people see you sitting at your desk with tears running down your face they do tend to question why that is-after all, what's there to cry about in a spreadsheet? eek!)
Xiaolang's Ying Fa chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
OMFG! I loved it! I'm on a search right now, for any goos Sev/Rem ficcys and wow! I'm so glad i decided to read this one!

Since I'm the type of fangirl who doesnt read the books at all, I know shame shame!, i dont know a lot about HBP or any of the others, but this was really cool! I love Sev and Remus together and it was so...good. I've read my fair share of Drarrys with the offside pairing of either Sirius and Remus (wherein they decide suddenly that he isnt dead for their fic) or Severus and Remus, and i have to say, this one was very convincing and really, very beautiful if you think of all the emotions coming into play. I still have no clue who Grey...whatever, is, but thats irrelivant. Your fic rocked. Period.

Xiaolang's Ying Fa
Nehfi-Tirri chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
I liked the story... Remus' hurt and anger and etc is well written, and also Sev's actions is well done(Even though me, being this VERY loyale Severus fan, believes there is some 'deeper meaning with it all') _
Neous chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
why in the world you wouldn't like this story is beyond me. Personaly I think it's great, and it shows with perfect ease that even the most horrible events doesn't always erase all those old feelings, just adds a few new ones to the pile. So I don't think Remus is at all OOC... anyone would be angry and possibly violent, even the cutest little bunny with a fluffy tail:)
lucidity chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
I loved this!

I do't have a problem with Angry!Remus. I'm sure most of the characters would be angry with Severus at this point

I'd love to see more like it, whenever you can!

Best of luck with getting back on track with writing. I've had an awful time getting anything out that's not total crap.
Golumfryingeggs chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Wow that was realy great! I love these kind of stories and just for the record vey well written!

Yours insanely

Oya chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Well, I would think that Severus is still on the 'Light' side. And poor thing, I'm sure he still truely loves Remus, and all that acting must be really causing him pain.

Pity this is a 1-shot, you wrote it very well.
Kyer chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Gosh, you gave me a scare with that 'can't continue with Venomous story'. Do not DO that! Sheesh. I've been waiting for more of Venomous and poor, misunderstood Snape. *grins*
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Like JKR, you have written an ambiguous portrait of Severus Snape. Your work, like hers, gives nothing away and shows a man from another's non-omniscient perspective. Good or bad as he might be, however, Snape clearly felt affection for Remus Lupin. BTW, I believe in the redeemable Snape. ;)
lilith chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
I really liked it. And if it helps clearing up your thoughts so you can contunue on Venomous, all the better.

I don't know if Snape will indeed be evil, but if he is, then it's done with bad writing, ahich I don't think she'll do. Still her comments in the interviews point in that direction.

She once said that Snape would be doing something we'll all hate him for. Well, he's done it but us fans don't hat him, but defend him. Maybe JKR is only trying to do damage control, by leading us away from our (right) guesses?

I give Snape a fifty/fifty chance to be evil.
zan189 chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
It's certainly an interesting idea.

I like it.
Silver Shoelaces chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Excellent writing...I like how it begins and ends just as inconclusively...You are a very expressive writer.