Reviews for Rock and Roll Annihilation
ch0c0late.chip.c00kie chapter 20 . 11/21/2011
This is REALLY good! :D

please update soon!
ctrlaltdelrey chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Hey. One question: Are the songs you're using by Muse by any chance? Other than that I like the sound of this.
SulliMike23 chapter 20 . 1/26/2009
Cagalli is pregnant! Woah! That's definitely something worth celebrating. Now if only Yzak would get Siho to visit.
SulliMike23 chapter 19 . 1/17/2009
Hehe! Awesome! Now Dearka and Miri can stay together. Now if Only Yzak could follow the same idea with Shiho.
Pagan-Angel13 chapter 18 . 6/24/2008
Just spent the last two days reading your story...and I have to say it is the best Gundam Seed story I've actually read.

Liked how you incorporated so many of the different characters from both Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny.

Liked your portrayal/characterizations of each other characters especially the main ones and the music you incorporated/included.

Loved reading all the Miriallia/Dearka bits, liked how close they got to each other and how it didn't go unnoticed by anyone in the band or around them.

Thought the last chapter was brilliant, liked how you conveyed so much emotion not only in the last chapter(18) but throughout the entire story.

Thought the last chapter was heartbreaking, the way Mir basically and essentially broke Dearka's heart without really giving a clear reason for it. Thought some the things especially the comments about her ex-husband were harsh but considering what was happening...understandable, in a way. Afterall, they were said in the heat of the moment.

Curious as to what truly prompted Mir to do what she did since it seems like theres more going on than she's explained or let on. Also curious to see what Dearka's going to do now?

Liked how you incorporated all the personal/love lives of the other characters, especially Yzak. Thought that was great.

Anyway, looking forward to your next update (which I hope will be soon), and extremely interested what's going to happen especially between Dearka and Miriallia.

Anyway, brilliant story. Definitely enthralling and your story has got me interested checking out the music you used. Also one of my fav's of any genre.
Scarlett Skylar chapter 18 . 4/18/2008
That's so SAD!
mystice chapter 18 . 4/14/2008
aww.. mir's afraid to love again? poor dearka... wasn't expecting this, but it's an interesting turn on the events
SulliMike23 chapter 18 . 4/13/2008
Mir and Dearka are making a big mistake here. Keep this coming will ya?
sunlite-fangirls-4life chapter 17 . 1/3/2008
aw...that chapter was so sweet. Everyone seems so happy. The closeness between the character is simply amazing. Can't wait for the next chappie.
SulliMike23 chapter 17 . 1/2/2008
Wow, Dearka and Miri have gotten really close. I'm close to wondering if Dearka will pop the question.
Savish 13 chapter 7 . 12/28/2007
Yo,.,.!

Great story my friend you really incorporated the most of the Deff leppard songs,.,.
ilex616 chapter 16 . 12/27/2007
Heey. Haven't reviewed for a while, sorry about that. I love that you are updated the story! I really love it. SOrry i can't make a longer review I have to get of the computer. Update soon!
SulliMike23 chapter 16 . 12/27/2007
Another good chapter. keep 'em coming.
sunlite-fangirls-4life chapter 15 . 12/24/2007
i really really really like this story. Why i didn't read it before, i'll never understand. It's so good. Love the take you took with this story, it's a really nicely put together AU.

The Shizak part was really sweet. The line Yzak used to compare guitars with women was so well put.

I'd comment on more of this (in a goog way though...no criticism since i really like it!), but i don't have the time to right now. Anyways, keep up the amazing work!
FrogEyeD chapter 15 . 12/23/2007