Reviews for The Fic That Must Not Be Named
repeat16 chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
Miss Kitten-chan chapter 5 . 6/2/2010
mwpp? is lolz worthy though.
Moony's Time of the Month chapter 4 . 10/14/2009
HAHAHAHAH that was so funny! XD

"Harry, Professor Snape is your father.

No, but you're failing Potions. Try to work a little harder, eh?" hahahaha XD I'm quoting this from my head, sorry if it's wrong, but it's so funny XD
Moony's Time of the Month chapter 3 . 10/14/2009
Hah, the beginning was especially funny for me because "Duna" is the name of the Danube River here in Hungary and I am obviously Hungarian. BTW, are you ever going to continue this story or not? Because it's hilarious. ;)
danceswpenguins9 chapter 5 . 8/26/2009
Peter tossed a dog treat at Remus. He caught it in his mouth. LOL XD

I am James Potter! I'm always right! Loved it so far
danceswpenguins9 chapter 3 . 8/26/2009
It should have been Lucky Charms. james should have stolen the last box of Lucky Charms. But you said this is a repost so I'm assuming it wasn't originally your story or something?
danceswpenguins9 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
I laughed out loud at several points during this. Which really isn't good when you're in a crowded computer lab surrounded by people.

WOW. haha. "YOUR FACE!" "If I throw a stick, will you leave?" LMFAO!

"Remus, you are just going to wander from room to room." Oh my gosh, love this fic.
barbie klaus chapter 5 . 6/27/2009
Hahahh! This is very funny. Please continue. I'm favoriting and subscribing.
Lawlz chapter 5 . 9/3/2007
Oh *snort* that was just too funny. I was laughing so hard, I think I wet meself. I just loved the last bit about Sirius getting a scary gleam in his eye. James took his medication! Baw hahaha! This is such a great parody; you really have an eye for the funny.

Hope to see more soon!
seductionandcandlelight chapter 5 . 8/27/2007
incredibly hilarious ) ahahahahaha
elliy2002 chapter 5 . 9/11/2006

v the MWPP tales lol
Ogreatrandom chapter 5 . 7/9/2006
I can't wait for more!
Ogreatrandom chapter 4 . 7/9/2006
Ah the Mary-Sue, prehaps the most evil creature out there. But still the one that's most fun to torture. Awesome chapter!
Ogreatrandom chapter 3 . 7/9/2006
I'm not sure why you disliked it becaause it was a lot of fun. I especially liked Wormtail having theme music.
Ogreatrandom chapter 2 . 7/9/2006