Reviews for To Hear Your Voice
Fuck this. Fuck you. I can't stop crying. This. This is unacceptable. I quit. No. I won't accept this. No. Nopety nope. No.
ZoKa xD chapter 13 . 5/29
Omg this story was soo awesome and scary and all omgg i read so many fanfics about Kyman but this is one of favorite !
V-Vendetta chapter 13 . 2/7
This was a very good read, from start to finish. The ending was well written, and had me sitting in anticipation, waiting for the climax. 10/10, would read again.

-V
V-Vendetta chapter 10 . 2/7
Stan's voice* Jesus Christ, dude.

Also, you killed Kenny. You're a bastard.

Keep up the good work!

-V
kaysolee chapter 13 . 1/3
I know this sounds weird, but I'm SUPER glad Stan died. Let me explain myself. Stan did NOT deserve to die in this story, and I actually really like him a a character. But in SO MANY Kyman stories he acts like an insufferable asshole and never has to face any consequences. So in a weird way this is some fucked up karma.
LovelyLuly chapter 13 . 1/2
Great story but...well here is the definition of horror:
A: a very strong feeling of fear, dread, and shock
B: the quality of something that causes feelings of fear, dread, and shock : the horrible or shocking quality or character of something
C: something that causes feelings of fear, dread, and shock : something that is shocking and horrible

Reading your story...for me,felt a lot like watching a documentary About Bonnie & Clyde and that may cause shock and revolt but it defenetly don't cause fear. So for me the correct classification for this story is romance/drama not romance/horror.a true romance horror would be for example: kyle and Cartman killing everyone of South park or killing like 7 people; Cartman being obsessed with kyle and killing everyone that the jew cares About; Cartman leading kyle to a place like an abandon barn and then killing him,etc.
Kiki chapter 13 . 10/18/2015
Whoooooa, that last sentence. I am stunned speechless. Good job, bravo
Guest chapter 13 . 10/8/2015
Is it sad that my favorite part about the story is when Kyle kills Stan, or is that just me?
p-poisonivy chapter 13 . 8/17/2015
Oh my god. I can't breathe right now. This is so disturbing. You scared me. But thank you for writing this. How should I put this... gasp... this is breathtakingly disturbingly beautiful. I love it. *trembles*
Cezille07 chapter 13 . 6/16/2015
Wow, a most sincere "Wow" to you, dear writer, for this excellent read. Thrilling from start to finish, and really quite the kind of Kyman I live for.
SilentlyOblivious chapter 13 . 6/5/2015
Wow... I must say, I really liked the way this ended. You did a great job and I believe it turned out perfectly. One of the best Kyman stories out there.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/23/2015
If one of em's gotta be a physchopath why not both? Omg i'm dying, true kyman at the end thoe, represent *fistbumps*
Why does this reach me on such a disturbing level *hides and cries*
Reader chapter 10 . 4/4/2015
Wow...I've never been so sad to see Kennt die.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/9/2015
MY GOD. I LOVE IT! lol insane kyman here
LookingForAName chapter 13 . 12/3/2014
I know the story finished ages ago but..
Omg
Too
Good
*applause*