Reviews for To Hear Your Voice
If one of em's gotta be a physchopath why not both? Omg i'm dying, true kyman at the end thoe, represent *fistbumps*
Why does this reach me on such a disturbing level *hides and cries*
Reader chapter 10 . 4/4
Wow...I've never been so sad to see Kennt die.
MY GOD. I LOVE IT! lol insane kyman here
LookingForAName chapter 13 . 12/3/2014
I know the story finished ages ago but..
Omg
Too
Good
*applause*
Soonay chapter 13 . 10/25/2014
Holy fuck, girl.
That's not a happily ever after.
Damn that was depressing.
And thrilling
and a very good fanfic all in all.
Jesus Christ though
ThisChaosiiThisCalamity chapter 13 . 10/2/2014
Wow, that was really good! Eric and Kyle turned into psychopaths... that's beautiful :
Kyle'sJew chapter 13 . 8/23/2014
What the fuck.
Kyle'sJew chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
Aw yis Kyle you Jew.
NemoChan320 chapter 13 . 6/21/2014
Wow...this was rly messed up...like, really messed up...I really enjoyed the whole ride though. I loved the little hints you gave, foreshadowing some of this, it kept you on your toes and added to the creepiness factor. I really appreciated the tone you set for this story. It was amazingly done. I loved the experience :)
SouthParkFan99 chapter 13 . 2/24/2014
I can't believe I haven't left a review on this yet! This is definitely one of my favorite Kyman fics ever! I hate to say it, but I really enjoyed the ending, as well. I dunno, I guess I just love the idea of Kyle and Cartman both being totally crazy together and on the run. I love Stan with all my heart but the ending was a great twist! I really hope you write more Kyman in the future.
ImmortalFangirl chapter 13 . 2/8/2014
Oh my god I loved this! I feel like such a sadist but I loved everything that happened! I kept thinking, " so I guess Kyle will break up with him now... Awwww." But you surprised me at every turn! I was so scared that they wouldn't be together in the end but you couldn't have written it more perfectly! My sadistic kyman heart loves it beyond any other fanfic I have read! I know some people might think that Kyle was too OOC In the story but I actually disagree. If I just think back to how he has acted throughout the series and take that into account as an older character I can see this happening. Everything just fits so well! Squeal! I know it's been FOREVER... But you really should write more fanfics. You really have a gift with writing that I think can go beyond the far corners of our vast internet! If you ever do get a chance to read this review, good luck and keep at it! :D
MarydiAngelo chapter 13 . 1/29/2014
I'm really not sure how to feel about this story. I really liked it but it surprised me so much.
LolaKennet chapter 13 . 12/2/2013
Oh my f-ng God!
U can't be serious! U gotta be kidding me!
How did u even compose it?
Well. I'm glad it is something about Happy ending, but, HELL, it is a Crime-Drama-Romance story, can't see something humorous here, pardon me
However, this was really weird to read, because of the fact's mistery and maybe too short time for heros' starting going out.
Not weird is in the bad meaning, though
Because the story really does have its own charm, characters are well drawn, espesially Cartman, i guess. And Kyle pulling the trigger for saving their hapiness, yeeeeah, thrilling
It is a very good job u made!
I can't express me feelings about this text well, because i actually don't know what to tell. But i believe strongly, u r gifted writer!
Keep up this way!
P. my bad knowledge of language.:c learner only.
Polyplectron chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
One of the best Kyman stories on fanfiction and I will always enjoy reading it.
ChaosRocket chapter 13 . 3/5/2013
Sorry, I hope this doesn't come off as mean, I mean it as constructive crit, but I really didn't like this...Kyle was just WAY too OOC. I mean, I realize you have to take some liberties with the characters in order to write Kyman, but for me, this just stretched things too far...Kyle is usually the first to stand up and try to stop Cartman when Cartman does crazy, evil things. He wouldn't just stay with Cartman after he'd murdered Kenny, giving up his entire life to cover up Cartman's crime, and Kyle certainly wouldn't kill Stan.

I also felt like Kyle's love for Cartman wasn't really believable, it just kinda came out of the blue, happening really suddenly and with no build-up at all. And Kyle was portrayed as too girly and weak.

There were also some grammar mistakes, multiple instances of mixing up "you're" and "your" and incorrect dialogue tags.