Reviews for To Hear Your Voice
Yeboiismahname chapter 13 . 4/7
Holy shit is all I've been saying for the past half hour. Whta afucking ending. I mean... HOLY SHIT
Chloe chapter 13 . 11/29/2016
NOOO Kyle shot Stan at the end, WHY?! I wish it would have had a happier ending Anyways good story
Guest chapter 13 . 11/27/2016
Please I'm begging you answer my call and make more ;-; all the good KYMANS WERE MADE 2005 AND YOUR PROBABLY A GROWN UP AND WILL NEVER LOOK BACK AT THIS GOTDAMMIT BUT WHOEVER THE FUCK IS UP THERE IS PROBABLY WANTING AS MUCH MORE AS ME
Guest chapter 13 . 11/27/2016
Look I read this from start to finish I keep coming back to it just to "hear" that gun at the end this is my first ever LONG fanfic and I cried so much I can't explain the mixed feelings i had I just didn't care this was way to good and I know your probably not gonna look at these seeing how old your account is and the last ever fanfic isn't even close to 2016 but you bet your ass I'll check as much as I can just in case you dicide to update this ;-; you don't understand how I just want to make a comic on tumblr and base it all off of this if it can it won't be for a while but I would love to see more ;-;
Guest chapter 13 . 7/13/2016
Fuck this. Fuck you. I can't stop crying. This. This is unacceptable. I quit. No. I won't accept this. No. Nopety nope. No.
ZoKa xD chapter 13 . 5/29/2016
Omg this story was soo awesome and scary and all omgg i read so many fanfics about Kyman but this is one of favorite !
V-Vendetta chapter 13 . 2/7/2016
This was a very good read, from start to finish. The ending was well written, and had me sitting in anticipation, waiting for the climax. 10/10, would read again.

-V
V-Vendetta chapter 10 . 2/7/2016
Stan's voice* Jesus Christ, dude.

Also, you killed Kenny. You're a bastard.

Keep up the good work!

-V
kaysolee chapter 13 . 1/3/2016
I know this sounds weird, but I'm SUPER glad Stan died. Let me explain myself. Stan did NOT deserve to die in this story, and I actually really like him a a character. But in SO MANY Kyman stories he acts like an insufferable asshole and never has to face any consequences. So in a weird way this is some fucked up karma.
LovelyLuly chapter 13 . 1/2/2016
Great story but...well here is the definition of horror:
A: a very strong feeling of fear, dread, and shock
B: the quality of something that causes feelings of fear, dread, and shock : the horrible or shocking quality or character of something
C: something that causes feelings of fear, dread, and shock : something that is shocking and horrible

Reading your story...for me,felt a lot like watching a documentary About Bonnie & Clyde and that may cause shock and revolt but it defenetly don't cause fear. So for me the correct classification for this story is romance/drama not romance/horror.a true romance horror would be for example: kyle and Cartman killing everyone of South park or killing like 7 people; Cartman being obsessed with kyle and killing everyone that the jew cares About; Cartman leading kyle to a place like an abandon barn and then killing him,etc.
Kiki chapter 13 . 10/18/2015
Whoooooa, that last sentence. I am stunned speechless. Good job, bravo
Guest chapter 13 . 10/8/2015
Is it sad that my favorite part about the story is when Kyle kills Stan, or is that just me?
p-poisonivy chapter 13 . 8/17/2015
Oh my god. I can't breathe right now. This is so disturbing. You scared me. But thank you for writing this. How should I put this... gasp... this is breathtakingly disturbingly beautiful. I love it. *trembles*
Cezille07 chapter 13 . 6/16/2015
Wow, a most sincere "Wow" to you, dear writer, for this excellent read. Thrilling from start to finish, and really quite the kind of Kyman I live for.
SilentlyOblivious chapter 13 . 6/5/2015
Wow... I must say, I really liked the way this ended. You did a great job and I believe it turned out perfectly. One of the best Kyman stories out there.