Reviews for X:File: Cameron, Allison
Musicnutt chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
That...was actually kind of scary. 0_0 But deeply amusing to say the least.
huddyhuli chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Hilarious! Thanks.
JanineintheHouse chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Hahha im still dying of laughter, now when ever I see cameron I wont be able to take her seriously. :P
PerfectPride chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Hahahaha, that was a classic. I have to be honest, Cameron annoys me much less these days but back in the day when her obsession with House and "fixing" him was a storyline she drove me insane!

I don't watch the X-Files, but I know the basic premise of it and the main characters- so I understood what was going on. I don't want to ramble on too much, but my favourite parts had to be Cuddy stealing the photo of House in the shower, Cameron biting Cuddy, and Cuddy and House shoving Cameron into the vortex. Genius!
Shikabane-Mai chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Oh man. This is hilarious! I love this! HAHAHA! I love how this is isn't outright Cameron bashing, more like.. extremely (kinda cruel?) humor! xD
Addicted1 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Oh my gosh. This story is HYSTERICAL. I don't even know which part is the funniest, but a few of my favorite concepts: Vortex of Acedamia, jelly doughnuts, Mexican food before bed, and basically every description of Cameron. I laughed so hard that I'm counting it as my ab workout.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Oh man, the ending was just creepy I've been studying all night long and its already 10am here...YIKES...

I LOVED THIS, hehehehe, I love Mulder and House so YAY to both being in the same fic...LOL...

Poor House I bet he thought it would be kinda cool to have his very own stalker...until it happened...LMAO...I LOVED IT, especially that barber shop part...hehehhee

You had me laughing through a whole mess of this, and I keep getting flashes to Season 3 which I know is WAY after this fic is done w/house running...LOL

THANKS:D FANTASTIC STORY!
DocNihilism chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
I LOVED IT! It's funny because it's true. Keep up the great work! :-)
Spheral3 chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
"Wow...(Dazed) so...much...reading..." *Dies*

Eden (Deon's sister) walkes over to him ,"Oh great...you over read again." sighes and clapps ahnds. Eden places her hands on Deon's chest and there is a light, Deon breaths. Looks around, "Thanks, now I can read it all over again!" rushed over to computer and scrools up. Eden sighes, 'Oh...he'll learn some day.' and walks away as Deon reads the increadably long story over again.
GryphonWonder14 chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
That was hilarios! So good! Glad that someone had the chance to write something like this about Cameron! This was wonderful! I'm so glad someone else thinks she's annoying. Good X-files parady.

'Lisa came through a glass door that claimed to be the entrance to the clinic. Mulder believed it because doors don’t usually lie.'

That was great. Keep up the good work!
kiwi-fruit-from-hell chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
OMG! I loved it so much! *bounces up and down* sequel please? please please please? I disagree with the comments about OOC-ness. Mulder was spot on for when he's in comedic Mulder-mode. House was as well! Actually, I think everyone was in character - well, some bits of their personalities may have been over-emphasized, but that just makes it fun! I love crazy stalker Cameron! She's so much more interesting than regular Cameron! This was SO funny. I laughed my ass off. You seem to be getting negative reviews, which is such a shame. I hope it doesn't put you off, this is great stuff. Your writing style is good, and seriously funny. My only critism would be that there wasn't enough Wilson! But then i only think that because i love him.

This is definately one of my favourite fics. Loved it Loved it Loved it.
Ritaann chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Omg this has got to be the one and only XF/House humor crossover so far written :o Very Ooc but isn't most humor? Eitherway, if one ignores the Ooc it wasn't to bad on the well written scale- but I must say Skinner and Rosie? hahahahah ! I'd love to see *that* ever happening on the XF ;) And why did you have to get rid of Scully? Comedic possibilities right-o right-o.
Myou Miko chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
_ Man...that was a great story. Loved the humor and storyline. I sort of thought you gone a bit too far on the crazy Cameron thing, but brilliant besides that. But you made me stay up too late to finish reading. _ Night!
Stuffed Dodo chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Hello Shegosnape,

I've just finished reading your story. I like it even though I am a fan of Cameron and I hate the way some people criticize her in discussions. Your story was extremely funny, particularly the portrayal of Cameron as a stalker. However, I thought that the story became a little out of hand towards the end, with the portal of Academia and everything.

You are a very good author. Your sentences make sense and the spelling is correct, which is more than I can say for some people. For that I commend you. I wouldn't mind reading another X-Files and House crossover. I'm a big fan of both. (May I just say that I am young but I still 'get' the X-Files). Maybe you can put Scully in the story.

Dodo Head
house-of-insanity chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
This story amused me immensely. I'm not as particularly hostile towards Cameron as you seem to be, but nevertheless, it was refreshing to see House actually saying what he feels: HE DOESN'T LIKE HER. Excellent job; I commend you for writing such a hilarious story!