Reviews for Paladin
LauraCane22 chapter 130 . 11/29
Congratulations! I had so beautiful time with your story. Although it has so many chapters i really enjoyed it but, please, can you update? Pleeeaaase. I would like to know what happened next or how was the wedding :-)
Luca chapter 46 . 10/26
No, NO ONE CROSSES THE PHANTOM, THE ANGEL OF DEATH IS FAR MORE BETTER THAN THAT SCUM OF TURRO!
MoonShadow396 chapter 130 . 11/20/2016
I really enjoyed this story but it doesn't really feel finished to me.
DeadAndLovely chapter 130 . 9/9/2016
B-but... What about all of the other stuff? Phillips and Sabine? Angelique and Karl? Why didn't those important things get resolved? What about Citrine and Gabe, even? I liked this story a lot but it was left quite unresolved.
TheCannibalisticKitten chapter 130 . 6/17/2016
The story line was okay but I had a hard time relating to your Erik, I mostly finished this because once I start something I'm very OCD to finish it. A lot I ended up skimming after the first thirty or so chapters. I am impressed with the massive content in it because nothing warms my heart more than a long story to read. I just wish I had been able to sink more into the story v.v Thank you regardless for posting your story and sharing x3!
PerilousRosella chapter 130 . 2/7/2016
Ahhhh! It has to finish! Please finish!
Bluebird chapter 99 . 2/4/2016
Best chapter so far. Actually best chapter of all POTO fanfic I've read. Thank you for making a dream come true.
waggers12345 chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
Please please please update this story I would love to know how it ends
waggers12345 chapter 130 . 1/16/2016
Please please please update the story I want to know how it ends
Wynni chapter 130 . 12/14/2014
Oh, this feels unfinished in so many ways, and then to reveal that about Karl and Madame Giry, those were surprises I din't imagine.

I can't imagine though, she'd have left him to stewfor a week like that after the maid's words to her.

Though it does NOT excuse the monster he became.
I'm also curious ot see what became of Sabine and Philippe, and Madame Giry.
Wynni chapter 59 . 12/14/2014
Goddammit don't leave the bastard alive to try again!
Christinedaee chapter 130 . 9/1/2013
OMGOSH! just screamed! Tell me that's not the ending! Please begging you to finish it, whats the surprise!? The wedding, wedding night!? Children!?
Irenerose49 chapter 130 . 2/16/2013
Of you to have Angelina in this story
That was what I truly expected for soooo long

With lots of love 3
Irenerose chapter 130 . 2/16/2013
The word "PERFECT"
Is not enough to describe this story
Love EVERYTHING from this
I swear, I loved every character from the story
And it was very sweet
Cockleshells chapter 130 . 10/29/2012
This was truly a wonderful story. I really liked Sophia; she felt very real and I enjoyed her personality quite a bit. Good fanfiction that features an OC is very hard to find, and I'm so happy that I found this one. Fantastic!
1,743 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »