Reviews for Skin Deep
Love it and hope you will update it again soon
DarrellJackson22 chapter 72 . 7/8
I hope you finicky this story soon. I want to the wedding and their kids. Amazing story by the way, I absolutely love it.
EbonyLilyFlower chapter 30 . 7/4
A day with Draco is my favorite chapter so far the conversations in this chapter are hilarious.
Carlyn858 chapter 72 . 5/15
Wow. Just wow. What an amazing read. I am a big sucker for canon, and canon only, but I was drawn into your version, and I loved it. The characters were so perfectly put out and portrayed and I really don't know what to say, other than thank you for a beautiful piece of writing.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 7 . 5/15
Thank you for writing a good story but not bashing either of Harry's friends. The spell is quite a piece of work, and I loved the explanation and how Snape's making a conscious effort to be nicer.
Inu Tashiro p chapter 8 . 5/9
Ppl keep forgetting Snape is his muggle fathers name .. Other than that good story update soon
Nerdling Queen45 chapter 47 . 4/5
what in merlins pants did i just read?! im actually crying right now
gabby9584 chapter 18 . 3/31
Your options blew my mind for a second there! The fact that forgiveness was even an option. Just no! I honestly can't believe that even had votes.

Great Story!
I posted as a guest a few months ago... We are having a baby boy in September and his name will be Tallis after this story :-)
Ellie chapter 20 . 3/6
Tallis is intersting... Thomas tallis was responsible for the correlation or choral music... How ever talith is a fringed shaw worn by jewish men durring prayer
gleefan2009 chapter 72 . 2/16
love it please write more
Queen of all things Nerdy chapter 72 . 2/11
This is the second time I have read your wonderful story, and each time I am blown away by how well written it is. I am captivated by the plot and love how each character was developed. I am not ashamed to say that I laughed aloud and cried at parts. Thank you for sharing your talent!
Evanesco-Muffliato chapter 72 . 2/10
Absolutely brilliant story.

Shame wasn't finished.
SinnahSaint chapter 1 . 1/22
I had made a profile on AO3 to be able to bookmark my fav. fics and when I couldn't find this story I panicked. Seriously panicked.

Thank google I found you again. Please NEVER delete.
blackflamesredblood chapter 72 . 1/14