Reviews for Skin Deep
bleeb90 chapter 72 . 11h
Awesome story! I like the way you wrote wump!Harry without turning it into a self-pity story. And I have to say that your epilogue was lovely.
marthapreston4 chapter 6 . 6/22
Why didn't he just pull harry out of school therefore he wouldnt have to teach there
Raven AzuNoctuli chapter 30 . 6/13
...idea of prince Albert is cool...but also frightening...as a gay i think that a cock with a ring can be cool...but never on me...brrrr only the idea make me shudderring...and not in the good way
Raven AzuNoctuli chapter 18 . 6/12
The fourth horseman is the Death and not the Fire...and the fifth is the Chaos aka Ronny dixit Terry Pratchett in the discworld collection
rigger42 chapter 16 . 6/12
Now that Poppy is explained I'd like to know why Bill didn't work out better protection...or how much his family knew. I can see Ron and Hermione realizing they couldn't go against Albus without him casting spells to control them...
rigger42 chapter 10 . 6/12
Right now I'm really struggling with the idea that Poppy knew and wasn't bound to report it. Hopefully that gets explained...
ImperfectWarrior chapter 26 . 5/24
I freaking love this story, you are an awesome writer:)
Hainbuche chapter 72 . 5/16
eine hammergeile story mit einem hammergeilen ende, obwohl ich für einen zweiten epilog hoffe. lg hayne
Good fic. Amazingly long, like reading a trilogy about surviving rape.
Ha! Snape as a Doberman animagus. Perfect.
Where are all the Potter millions, all the vaults, etc.? Harry should have emptied them before faking his own death.
Exciting stuff so far. Chapter 52, I'm still waiting for someone to give a copy of the will to Remus so he can claim his million galleons. Also, still waiting to see an explanation for the dead mercenary who'd been trying to break into the Potter vaults.
This is my least favorite chapter because of how the people behave (not because of the writing). There's no excuse for 20 minutes of the men whining to Hermione, while Harry is alone and panicking. He'd already agreed to the sleeping potion, so it's cruel to make him wait. Also, all these male characters have a serious binge drinking problem. They have repeatedly gotten totally drunk, when they are needed for research, protection, etc. Right now they are drunk and will be hung over at about the time Harry wakes and needs them.
The gang was only going to potion/spell secrecy in the current class, or last years class, but the school has been open 4 years. They need to track down all the former grads, who would have known Tallis all these years.
magical tattoo artist wii see the scar.
muggle would be safer