Reviews for Skin Deep
... Continued cause my phone decided to post the review before I finished. I suggest Tallis and that's or official boy name...I didn't tell him where I got it ;-) Thank you for all your amazing stories. I know it's been years but know you dramatically influenced my life.
I love this story so much. My husband was totally against naming our baby after a Harry Potter character. I suggested Tallis if we have a boy. Were
Calmzone1 chapter 72 . 7/2
Absolutely brilliant story! I know it's a few chapters back, but the way Tallis took out Voldemort was brilliant. And especially the power struggle he went through to rein in his power after it was over.
lesa.blazer chapter 72 . 6/21
Please continue
Rose Hathaway Potter chapter 61 . 6/16
I love it!
moonprincess97524 chapter 72 . 6/11
Okay so when is second epilogue going to be published? I really really love this wonderful wonderful story and I am looking forward to reading more of your work.
moonprincess97524 chapter 17 . 6/8
I love this wonderful wonderful chapter. Severus' reaction to Harry's small question and then back to research is wonderful.
moonprincess97524 chapter 16 . 6/8
I love the servant spell thing that is rather cool. I also love how Harry is able to surprise Severus in such interesting ways.
GothDyke chapter 72 . 4/7
This is a really well-written story with good characterization and original plot. I enjoyed it immensely, and I will surely come back to re-read it. Since it has an Epilogue, I consider it quite complete.

What I loved in particular:

(1) the idea to give the tattoos a magical purpose

(2) that this idea stayed a central and instrumental element right to the end

(3) that Harry/Tallis decides to become a Healer (I always wanted to become a doctor, but I couldn't due to my illness/disability)

(4) that the Dursleys and Dumbledore got a real trial and conviction (I am not a fan of personal revenge)

(5) that the death of Voldemort came without the often written big all-out battle with many deaths and injured ("not with a bang but a whimper").
Lehna chapter 72 . 3/26
Thank you for this wonderful story!
NO NO NO NO I hate it when people change names halfway through! Or at all! Harry is Harry! Except for the London one, I liked that because it was the same the whole way. Like it, though!
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 12 . 2/27
What does the title mean exactly

S. Ravenclaw
I was a victim of rape when I was a minor and they have to tell who you are living with, parent or not.. I was living with a parental guardian who condoned it.. So I got in trouble when they found out I told.. It's not right in some situations, but even if you have a foster child, you know what happened to them when they come into your home.. It's for helping the child.
KoreanMusicFan chapter 6 . 2/6
romance. . . with who?
Marik132 chapter 11 . 2/1
The only problem in this story so far is the term "midiwizardry", it should actually be "mediwizardry" but apart from that keep up the good work.
3,034 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »