Reviews for Skin Deep
Darknessdawns chapter 72 . 4/3
this was a beautiful story and I'm honestly very glad to have found it. it's unfortunate that you don't seem to be writing anymore. This story was very well done and enjoyable. I love the idea of a heavily tattooed Harry and the tattoos being part of a protective spell. I equally hated that he was heavily abused and suffering from the trauma of it. Gods that was just depressing and you did a wonderful job capturing the horror of it. It was beautiful seeing his loved ones rally around him as he healed from his experiences.

I'm not sure how I feel about the ending. it was almost anticlimactic in it's efficiency. At any rate I definitely wasn't expecting for things to go that direction and be over in only two chapters, especially after the build up. I was a bit confused at first but it all became clear quickly.

I was also a bit surprised with some of the background changes, like the Snape's being Purebloods rather than Muggles. It made sense for the piece in a way but It really changed Severus' character in ways I didn't expect. Hell I'm still trying to figure out how he and Lilly had a relationship. I guess that's just something well never know
Hgijklmuchitlll Jikoepqurtss chapter 2 . 1/18
I think you must be a man cuz girls stop growing aroun 12 to 15
blackesparrow chapter 39 . 12/22/2020
Seeing the number of people who voted for him to forgive Dumbledore and/or for there to be no trial like...why tf are y’all rooting for Dumbledore?
Gilded chapter 72 . 9/27/2020
Such a nice ending! This story has been amazing to read!
moonprincess97524 chapter 58 . 9/12/2020
I love that Hermione was able to get the court to do something about Dumbledore
abracadabrasaur chapter 17 . 6/23/2020
“Freaky bookish wavelength” is my new favorite phrase...
abracadabrasaur chapter 7 . 6/22/2020
I really love the concept behind the tattoos and the alert system. I’ve never seen anything like it in books or fanfics that I’ve read and I think it’s very imaginative and well thought out. :D
jmw03u chapter 72 . 6/11/2020
This has been a wonderful story. I like how supportive Talis's friends and father are. I also like how much the students like his teaching. Thank you for writing this.
Dragonwitch13 chapter 72 . 6/5/2020
Excellent
Absolem Snape chapter 43 . 4/14/2020
Hello
I'm posting this little comment just to tell you that there's a mistake in Harry/Tallis' birthday date ;)
The original birthdate is July 31, 1980 so Tallis should have been born on July 31, 1979.
chinalatina28 chapter 72 . 4/13/2020
this is so wonderfully sweet. thank you!
chinalatina28 chapter 48 . 4/12/2020
Hahaha this is terribly cute but at the same time I can't imagine Hermione initiating a game of Dodge ball! Maybe it's different with magic?
Chicky123 chapter 72 . 3/2/2020
This was wonderful, thank you
LoveFanFictionForLife chapter 1 . 11/20/2019
This is such a good story
mattdombast chapter 47 . 9/12/2019