Reviews for Skin Deep
jb chapter 15 . 5/14
is harry gone get a new name ?
MidnightsRose chapter 28 . 12/27/2021
ooh can you pm me what book you found the name Tallis in. I love your story by the way! Its definitely a unique fic and i really like how he got a the snape crest on his hand. would it effect the balance of his tatoos though? the ratio was so calculated. ill keep reading to find out though.
Shao7 chapter 72 . 11/20/2021
This was fun! Thanks for sharing.
Harryliada chapter 17 . 11/8/2021
ouf il me reste de tas de chapitres à lire. C'est rare qu'un livre avec autant de chapitres garde toute mon attention en alerte. C'est génial je n'ose lire les derniers commentaires de peur que la fin soit en "queue de poisson" (expression française)
Harryliada chapter 9 . 11/8/2021
impressionant de justesse et d'inventivité. Bravo , je suis obligée de me restreindre dans la vitesse de lecture.
mummyvamp chapter 72 . 10/5/2021
this was a wonderful story. I loved it so much
Guest chapter 50 . 7/21/2021
Thanks for continuing such a long story with all your technology woes. It's many,many years since you wrote this, but tech woes live on. I needed to go to a Zoom meeting, but my computer sound was out. A friend who does tech support came over and fixed it quickly. The next meeting, I didn't have sound again, and ended up using my phone for sound and my desk top for video.

I worry about Tallis. He is really messed up from his abuse, to be changing forms automatically and have amnesia. Being at the age when Vernon raped him - I hope things go better in this next chapter.
Zoya1416
Guest chapter 20 . 7/20/2021
! Exciting! I read all that was up on AO3 and came over here to finish it.
Zoya1416
Darknessdawns chapter 72 . 4/3/2021
this was a beautiful story and I'm honestly very glad to have found it. it's unfortunate that you don't seem to be writing anymore. This story was very well done and enjoyable. I love the idea of a heavily tattooed Harry and the tattoos being part of a protective spell. I equally hated that he was heavily abused and suffering from the trauma of it. Gods that was just depressing and you did a wonderful job capturing the horror of it. It was beautiful seeing his loved ones rally around him as he healed from his experiences.

I'm not sure how I feel about the ending. it was almost anticlimactic in it's efficiency. At any rate I definitely wasn't expecting for things to go that direction and be over in only two chapters, especially after the build up. I was a bit confused at first but it all became clear quickly.

I was also a bit surprised with some of the background changes, like the Snape's being Purebloods rather than Muggles. It made sense for the piece in a way but It really changed Severus' character in ways I didn't expect. Hell I'm still trying to figure out how he and Lilly had a relationship. I guess that's just something well never know
Hgijklmuchitlll Jikoepqurtss chapter 2 . 1/18/2021
I think you must be a man cuz girls stop growing aroun 12 to 15
blackesparrow chapter 39 . 12/22/2020
Seeing the number of people who voted for him to forgive Dumbledore and/or for there to be no trial like...why tf are y’all rooting for Dumbledore?
Gilded chapter 72 . 9/27/2020
Such a nice ending! This story has been amazing to read!
moonprincess97524 chapter 58 . 9/12/2020
I love that Hermione was able to get the court to do something about Dumbledore
abracadabrasaur chapter 17 . 6/23/2020
“Freaky bookish wavelength” is my new favorite phrase...
abracadabrasaur chapter 7 . 6/22/2020
I really love the concept behind the tattoos and the alert system. I’ve never seen anything like it in books or fanfics that I’ve read and I think it’s very imaginative and well thought out. :D
3,119 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »