Reviews for Skin Deep
httpsbabynames
Tempy-Sanneh chapter 27 . 1/20
httpscharlies-names
Sour alcremie chapter 2 . 12/27/2023
Harry isnt short...and "cramped living quarters" don't make you short LMAO he's not a bonsai plant. I get this is AU obviously but I don't get why it's so common to portray Harry as short when he's canonically on the tall side. He was never actually *starved* at the Dursleys, he just got less food than Dudley which is definitely a good thing for his health. Better to be a little too skinny than morbidly obese.
CityGirl7768 chapter 72 . 9/18/2023
This is an excellent story. it takes a lot of different things and puts them in a beautiful story. It is a completed story. which I worried about the closer I got to the end. it just isn't marked complete.
kkatowll chapter 72 . 7/6/2023
Just wanted to leave a note saying I’ve reread this for the umpteenth time. I think it’s my favorite hp fanfic ever, and I read A LOT of them. Thanks again for sharing your imagination with all of us.
Katcheese345 chapter 72 . 1/11/2023
this was beautiful and amazing
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 6 . 10/21/2022
Hah, this means that Voldemort or any of his really dangerous followers can't touch Harry either. They'd get the electric shock of their lives if they touched him. Hell I hope they get electrocuted if they intend harm upon Harry.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 5 . 10/21/2022
For Harry's suffering, I offer you Albus Dumbledore, a death sentence. You are a headmaster, placed in a teaching position to protect any and all students while they attend Hogwarts. Instead of protecting them as a headmaster is meant to, he endangers them year after year. But the most endangered student is none other than Harry Potter. All of the things Dumbles has done, he should have been arrested and sentenced to life in Azkaban or given the kiss. And everything the Dursley's have done to Harry should have been arrested for child abuse, child neglect, child endangerment, and possibly rape in Vernon's case. And then sentenced to life in prison, Dudley would then be placed in juvenile detention center.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 2 . 10/21/2022
No dumblefuck, you placed him in an abusive household, where he's beaten and starved while under their roof! All you've done is make him want to be more rebellious, and more darker than he would have been had he lived in a loving household. You did the same to Tom Riddle, instead of getting him out of the orphanage like he requested and let him stay in Hogwarts during the summer and christmas break, then he wouldn't have turned out the way he did. Asshole. I hate this old man...
HoneyBear84 chapter 72 . 6/25/2022
Shame it never got complete Finished
jb chapter 15 . 5/14/2022
is harry gone get a new name ?
MidnightsRose chapter 28 . 12/27/2021
ooh can you pm me what book you found the name Tallis in. I love your story by the way! Its definitely a unique fic and i really like how he got a the snape crest on his hand. would it effect the balance of his tatoos though? the ratio was so calculated. ill keep reading to find out though.
Shao7 chapter 72 . 11/20/2021
This was fun! Thanks for sharing.
Harryliada chapter 17 . 11/8/2021
ouf il me reste de tas de chapitres à lire. C'est rare qu'un livre avec autant de chapitres garde toute mon attention en alerte. C'est génial je n'ose lire les derniers commentaires de peur que la fin soit en "queue de poisson" (expression française)
Harryliada chapter 9 . 11/8/2021
impressionant de justesse et d'inventivité. Bravo , je suis obligée de me restreindre dans la vitesse de lecture.
3,129 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »