Reviews for Angel Wings
LordHatredX chapter 14 . 4/7
really to bad story was discontinued

! ! ! !
JJ Chow chapter 14 . 8/22/2007
Yeah! You finaally updated! I've been waiting a long time for this chapter. Great job! but i hope the next chappie won't take as long. :)
SavannahX chapter 14 . 8/21/2007
Great chapter! I'm so sorry for the late review. Grounded... It kinda sucks. But I'm so glad I got a chance to read it! Great chapter and I loved the kiss.

Mariah Carey and Tidus? Woah. Thanks for putting that in my head.

Update soon!
animeflunky chapter 14 . 8/14/2007
hmm this storyis good update soon
Jazzelie chapter 14 . 8/7/2007
O! Magnificent! Please finish! And kill off yucky Seymour!
daianapotter chapter 14 . 8/4/2007
if i can kiss Tidus i dont care about the troubles xD
Choas Babe chapter 14 . 7/22/2007
I don't know why their complaining. She's still marrying the bastard.
ChronicallySpaced chapter 14 . 7/20/2007
I don't read fanfics very often, but I'm glad I stopped by and found this one. It's very well written and interesting. I do hope that you continue it, as I would be very sad to see it left unfinished. :\
J.C. Banister chapter 14 . 7/17/2007
Good chapter! I liked the kiss and your comment about Mariah Carey had me cracking up. That is one hilarious picture right there. I wouldn't worry about losing readers. They'll trickle back when you update. Just take as much time as you need. I'll keep coming back, at least. Just keep having fun with it!
Warui-Usagi chapter 14 . 7/12/2007
Great chapter. I'm glad you're not dead. This was brillaint. I loved it. Update again soon!
Kentoushi87 chapter 14 . 7/12/2007
Hehehe, I find this story to be very amusing, you have done very well with it. Can't wait for the next chapter, good luck.

P.S. Email me...w'll talk video games!
ENTRIKIT chapter 14 . 7/11/2007
AH. *flyglomptacklehug*

FINALLY.
Dragoon Dave chapter 14 . 7/11/2007
This story is still INCREDIBLE! I love the ending of this chapter, I love the plot, the characters, everything. You do a good job of keeping everyone in character, and revealing what emotions and actions they would experience during whatever situations arise. Oh, and your attention to detail is equally great. I've read a fair amount of stories and this is one of the best written I've ever seen. Keep it up!
Fantasy Starlette chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
EEK! i really like this! i can't wait to read more! :)
The Animaniac Dude chapter 13 . 5/13/2007
ARRGHH! make yuna and tidus kiss already, dammit! hurry up! i hate you! you make all the pointless fluff and don't do anythng remotely serious! if you don't hurry up on it, i'm gonna track you down and egg your house!