Reviews for Say You Won't Care
magicman22253 chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
Come onnnnnn! UPDATE! This like my favorite story! Sooo UPDATE!
hj marsh chapter 6 . 11/30/2010
i really want to read the rest of your story. i read 1-6 with no trouble. i got to 7 and started to have problems. i thought i would skip around to a different chapters. they are the same. white blank pages. i do not know my way around computers. is something wrong with ff? i hope nothing is wrong with the computer?
erik chapter 22 . 11/24/2010
hurrrrrrry! by the way, i think that lupin should talk to hagrid and tell him to talk to harry and hagrid tries to have "the talk" with harry, you know just some okward humour, but just hurry!
yukikiralacus chapter 22 . 11/11/2010
CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!(Especially what Malfoy is up to!) UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
awesomelyme29 chapter 21 . 10/9/2010
every chapter is nice ;D pls . update
ghostchicken chapter 21 . 3/8/2010
Hello, Serpensortia Sweetie:

This is a really sweet story and you're doing very well with it. Nearly five years since the last update-kudos to you for not truly abandoning it.

I have to wonder what the Order was thinking by holing a 17-year-old up by himself under such pressure with minimal companionship. I understand they want to protect him so he can prepare, but I don't think they really thought that through too deeply.

Had Ginny not showed up when she did to keep Harry on a somewhat even keel, the news of Neville's death would have driven him right over the edge and he might have done something stupid. He might have done himself in or gone looking for revenge for his friend.

Draco is walking on very thin ice between following Hermione and Ginny and making reports to Voldemort. He'll be stupid and make his move...and regret it. I'm a speculator, so I'm guessing he'll either sport Bat-bogeys for a while and go crawling back to Wiltshire with his platinum tail between his legs or he'll be sent back to Voldy in the same condition Neville was found in...if it all.

Of course, another possibility is that they'll follow the girls and draw Harry out. Another mistake on Voldy's part. An angry Harry is a scary Harry and that goes for Ron and any Weasley as well. Either way, this is going to get messy before it's over-that's plain as day. But whatever happens, I don't think Draco's going to survive it.

Good job and welcome to my favorites list.
you know who chapter 21 . 2/27/2010
Love it and love you and miss you.

This made my morning! I had to go back and read a little to catch up, but it looked good to me :)
lovehpstories chapter 21 . 2/26/2010
nice to see a new chptr... lol... had to read everything again to understand but as always well done hope to see more soon
pettybureaucrat chapter 21 . 2/26/2010
It's so nice to see this continued. I loved Ginny's reaction to Hermione's admission. Hopefully, she'll be smart enough not to let slip to Ron what his sister got up to.

However, it appears that trouble is coming for our lovers.

I'm anxious for the next chapter.
HPfan321 chapter 20 . 8/23/2007
i enjoyed reading this story keep updating
I Love Ginevra chapter 20 . 12/4/2006
wow, I'm glad Harry and Ginny finally got a little action... and happy Lupin's being semi cool about it... can't wait for more, but I guess I'll have to... hehe

ILG
realpeoplesuck chapter 20 . 12/3/2006
you are killing me here! i really love this story and i have been waiting somewhat patiently for the next chapter! so please update! love ya!
anonymous chapter 20 . 11/30/2006
I love this story. I hope the you can update it soon. I love Lupin and have always felt that he is the fatherly figure towards Harry. I love the Harry and Ginny pairing. That is why i like the sixth book because it has them together. Harry and Ginny forever.
krizue chapter 20 . 10/29/2006
hello!

im so sorry i didnt reviewd sooner.. i lost a lot in the past few chapters..

everythig has been so damn good!(except the draco's part...)and the way you described harry and ginne being together was so amazing, cute and tender...

UPDATE SOON!
Denise89 chapter 20 . 10/27/2006
I just read it all and I think it's amazing! It's a nice plot (at least I think it is :P) an please keep up the good work!

Update soon!