Reviews for This Is How A Heart Breaks
DragonBallwriter22 chapter 18 . 11/28/2010
Great job! I love your story! When is Neji gonna man up! I love him and Sasuke but Neji's being a pansy. You have great pairings! NaruGaara is so cute!
Wisper chapter 18 . 9/13/2009
Love it, update?
bLue Li9Ht chapter 18 . 4/6/2009
whoaa, just found this fic and I read it all in one go, so sorry for not leaving review 4 each chaps -.-'

by the way, I like this fic ! No, love it o I really hope Neji came back to his sense and make up with Sasuke. I really luv NejiSasu or SasuNeji or whatever...

Update?
Aozora.NejiSasUKE chapter 18 . 6/12/2008
Update soon plize...nejisasu relation is not getting better yet...pliz update with more nejisasu(prev-)
ThegooddoctorAria chapter 18 . 4/15/2008
Sque!

I am so happy to see this, I ove this fic...
niver chapter 18 . 4/14/2008
I was seriously, swear-to-God shaking when I saw this had been updated.

And I have to say, I think I've fallen in love all over again, and this story. So yeah, we can have two beautiful babies. Your story can be the godfather/mother/fic.

I want more Sasuke and his little musical soul mate (you have no idea how much I love calling him that). And Hinata and Shino were too teenaged-lovin' cute, I was like, sighing all happily.

And woot! Go Sakura! Tell the girl what you think! She was so brave, I could probably never do that. WUAAH, I LOVE YOU SAKURA! Go Shisui too, your lines there made me laugh. xD

I'd totally leave a long review, but it would probably just be me spazzing about how much I love this. And you know, you probably already think I'm fangirling. (OH GOD THIS STORY GIVES ME SHIVERS OF JOY. IT IS ON MY TOP TEN LIST, AND I HAVE OVER 500 FAVOURITES.)

Love ya!
papercut ai chapter 18 . 4/13/2008
sakura was so boss in this. haha.

&&i love shisui on the phone with sakon. ]

horray for uchiha wonderness! XD

great chapter!
trina23 chapter 18 . 4/5/2008
wow, i love this fic, and i didn't think i would when i first started! I just can't wait to see what happens with sasuke, neji, kabuto, itachi, shino and hinata! seriously adore the pairings and youre even nailing the teenage angst and drama. excellent job! update soon!
SAINT VINCENT chapter 17 . 3/2/2008
dood! i cant wait fer u to update! this fic iz freakin awesome! xD

almost every band u mentioned in this chapter i like lol

and i want more kabuto/itachi.. D:
Miss Anonymous hp chapter 17 . 2/20/2008
Oh, you MUST plan on getting Sasuke and Neji back together... I don't think I would ever forgive you if you didn't!

Very good work; I love this story so far. I especially like how all of the characters have grown and expanded since the beginning. I really hope a lot of them get their act together and find their happy ending...
Trisanor chapter 17 . 2/19/2008
I really like this and te pairings are very interesting. I can't wait to read more and find out what comes next. Well Idont have much to say because of how good that I just thought of something...yes! I love how you have all of these characters retain teir original traits for a certain amount of time as they are slowly changed to fit how you need them to be. It's ingenious and very well done. Bye now!

~Cal
Atra chapter 17 . 11/28/2007
Oh, please please please update soon!

I love this story to death!
Morely chapter 17 . 9/18/2007
Ah! I can't wait for chapter eighteen! Your writing style is awesome, it just draws the reader in. And the character development and plot line are fantastic. One of my favorite stories I must say. I'm filled with anticipation!
WiFi Hidden Frog chapter 17 . 8/28/2007
oh-please-oh-please-fortheloveofallthatisholy, i am begging for an update. i love this story to pieces!
WiFi Hidden Frog chapter 17 . 8/5/2007
fi-nal-ly! *does the happy 'there was an update' dance* um... i really like this... but PLEASE tell me neji gets over himself and gets sasuke! i love nejisasu... and neji's being an idiot...