Reviews for Nightmare?
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
A great story. Very well written.
Nieriel Raina chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
This was really good. Very well written! You should do more of this story style!

NiRi
4everGlenda chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Actually... this has happened to me a couple of times. And its downright creepy. It happens when Im about to fall asleep (or have just fallen asleep), and what I do to make it go away is (yes, stupid, I know) think of a really happy moment in my life. And I force myself to think down that line...

Well, it works for me!

My doctor said it was because of the bad breathing position I usually fall asleep in. Whatever...

Keep up the great stories! and I liked this one! (I also loved the worry stone, the keeper of the stone and trial by fire, but they were already finished when I read them, so it didnt make a lot of sense to review)
Luthien chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
Excellent story!

Yes I have expieienced something like the end of his dream before. Not being able to move or speak, it's terrifying and somtimes you hear noises around you or see things and you can't do a thing about it. It sucks. Keep writing, I've read most of your stories and they're excellent.
Laurenke1 chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
No I can never say that I have expierenced it myself.

Not that I would mind soothing Aragorn's fears if he would wake up next to me from a nightmare but that is another subject.

Good chapter, first I didn't know what it was about and I was like, what is this but now it makes sense.

Please when are you going to come with another story for Legolas and OC chracter.

Please do it soon.

Lauren
vana chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Lovely fic. Write another.
SofiaB chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
wow, that was quite interesting. Wondering what it meant? But I like how you didn't explain what it was- all dreams/nightmares don't have conclusions so it made this seem a real.

-sofia