Reviews for New World Order
Ozzie81 chapter 39 . 9/18/2009
Incredible read!

Wow what a journey. I hope you come out of retirement to continue writing.
cklammer chapter 39 . 9/12/2009
Awesome!

This is way better stuff than even the canon. It just blew me away - talk about being glued to the screen.

Where did you get Frank's speech from? It is very polished and it is oustanding and standing out from the rest of it's chapter.
The Reader chapter 39 . 9/4/2009
My god such an incredible journey through the chapters!

Thank you for creating this massive, creative saga that kept me engaged through the better part of a week.

I really hope you can find time to start writing again - I wish there was a way to get you published so that you can be compensated for such amazing creativity.

You're one of the best science fiction authors I've ever read. Please dont stop.
Rica chapter 5 . 8/13/2008
Hey, my name is Rica. I wish to use one of your mechs in one of my stories. the said mech is from TRO 3070. I know that you have not been active since 2004, and that you don't reply to emails. but at least I bothered to ask and tell you.
Mutsunokami chapter 39 . 9/25/2007
There were a few spelling problems, but overall, a great fanfic.

You win at life. _
Icarus chapter 39 . 3/19/2006
Very good, but there are a few lapses in tenses. Also, some of the sentence structure is somewhat awkward, especially in some of the spoken parts. But then this is just a humble reviewer's opinion and by all regards, don't feel the need to correct your excellent work based on my assessment.
eviljedijackson chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
nifty. i dont have time to read the rest right now, so im going to favorites this ad finish laters. i like it a lot.
Typhoon99 chapter 39 . 6/2/2005
An absolutely amazing read, probably the best fanfic i've ever read!

the plot about aliens seems a little far-fetched as the entire battletech universe is more centered around humanity, but that dosen't stop it from being an amazing story all the same!

i've now read Across the sea of stars and New world order, onto seekers in the shadows which i am eagerly anticipating.
Arsenel chapter 37 . 5/9/2005
Nice, Long and Well writen. An A for the teacher.
Cairdian chapter 39 . 5/8/2005
Whoa. MUCH better then your old NWO on "The (UN)Official BTech Fanfic" site.

Oh yeah, What happened to Jean?

I'll join yer Yahoo thing(y).
Sci-Fi Raptor chapter 38 . 4/6/2005
i finally got around to finishing! its so not cool when you have only 5 chapters left to go...

anyway, this was awesome, and i cant wait to get started on the sequel!

i'm also thinking that maybe these background people are from the bad guys that wanted einstein, like the wolf dragoons to the inner sphere (from what i understood of your discription of them. im fairly new into the battletech universe and havnt read anything yet, save for what ive gleamed from the games...)

keep up the excellent work!
Sci-Fi Raptor chapter 20 . 3/23/2005
wow, this is one of the best (and best within mechwarrior/battletech) stories i have ever read. very professional and VERY addicting. the only grammatical mistake you make is that you dont keep a constant tense, ie, you slip into present tense eveyy once in a while.

idk if its another penname of yours, but The Nice Guy posted the same story on dropship com or net, just in case it wasnt u. i did a search for combat loss groupings and stumbled upon it.

i would say a lot more, but i've spent too much of my day reading it as much as it is...

keep up the great work, and if you havnet already finished the sequel, keep em rolling!
Randomage chapter 39 . 2/10/2005
Amazing... really should look at getting it published!
moonrider666 chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
nice
Affi chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Hope you'll read this review aswell.

Awesome story, as I've said before.

Loved the names on some of your chapters, you should consider using names on chapters for seekers of shadow, instead of just Meronac, Winters etc :P

Especially loved "Come fly the unfriendly skies" ;d