Reviews for Hate isn't the right word
new-Necro03 chapter 10 . 8/16/2013
You really need less side talk or other things besides your writing. It becomes that your story is less than half of what is there or a third and it is really annoying having to skip all of the side conversations. It got to the point at chapter 3 that I wanted to say screw it, but I liked how your story was being told. There has to be a story and not a random chatt.
Kimmiiee chapter 9 . 1/13/2010
please update more soon
arisu09 chapter 9 . 1/12/2010
please update more
malic12 chapter 10 . 1/29/2008
love the plot...i thought i can nvr read any fic lyk this..and...ur just good...i am a fic writer and i cnt write chaps ds loong! i h8 it. well..gud job!
GreenYellowJello chapter 9 . 12/31/2007
hey great story i luvv kagomes character, you should let kagome and sesshomarru fight soon
darksoul93 chapter 9 . 11/16/2007
OMG! You have to update soon. This is a really good story.
XxHisLilLoverGirlxX chapter 9 . 11/4/2007
keep going
esau chapter 9 . 4/15/2007
Love Evil Kagome. You going to do anymore chappiez? I'm so going to add this in Favourite Stories.
eternalwhimsy chapter 9 . 11/24/2006
i like the story so far. keep writing.
Italian Charms 587 chapter 9 . 8/15/2006
good story please continue it
Yumekui7 chapter 9 . 6/26/2006
aw y'd u stop! plz plz update soon! plz adn thaxn! i lvu it! Kag is so kewl...heehee...so is Sess...Inu is the wonderful witless-wonder!...Kik is kewl too! updtae soon! plz adn thanx!
arisa-draconis chapter 9 . 5/8/2006
hello! update plz! ja!
Elemantal Goddess chapter 9 . 4/18/2006
AWSOME PLEASE WRITE MORE

~SESSHOMARU CRAZY~
MoonlightRose09 chapter 9 . 2/25/2006
Hey! I was in a story cool! && nope I wasent mad or hurt or...anything eles... I personally thought it was funny...&& lik.. nice chapter...&& stuffs... && lik.. yeah.. Bi...OH && IM A GIRL BY THE WAY...
kakashisninjadogs chapter 9 . 2/16/2006
Hmm... not that bad

I mean I love the plot... but when are the parents gonna be evil and say 'hey guys, guess what! Your all having aranged marriges with eachother!'

PLEASE!

Quite funny as well

Although... uh how to put this

The authors notes are a bit ...whats the word... extreme? Crazy? It's just, on the 8th chapter, it was longer than the story itself

-sweatdrop- although I do the same thing too, just don't overdo it

AND MORE SESSY KAGOME ACTION/FLUFF! (sorry...been dying to say that)

And whenever you say 'My God' or something relating to the devil, just put once in the disclaimer (under... whatever) that you mean no offence by it so you don't have to worry throughout the story... cause you only use it for mood and atmostsphere (once again, I'll do it too)

Good so far!